Ignored

"Hey Tony, hey Nat"

Tony looks up at you and smiles. "Morning Y/n"

You look at Nat and see that she still has her head buried in her book and is ignoring you, again.

You sigh heavily. She won't talk to you and you don't why, what did you do to her? Nothing. That's the answer. Nothing, because you never got the chance to. She had just decided that you weren't good enough.

You grab an apple and quickly run out before tears can fall. It wouldn't bother you so much, if, it wasn't for the fact that maybe, just maybe, you had a slight crush on the redhead. Or maybe you were head over heels in love with her.

The next morning you try again only to receive the same response. So you try the next morning and the next, and the next, and the next, until finally you give up. If she didn't want to talk to you then you weren't going to talk to her.

"Hey y/n"

You jump at the unfamiliar voice and turn around, pausing your conversation with Clint. In front of you, stood Natasha, nervously awaiting your response.

You stare at her for a second and then turn back around and continue talking to Clint. You knew it was a stupid thing to do but you did it anyway. After months of her ignoring you, she couldn't just come in here and expect you to talk to her.

"That was a waste of time" Natasha mumbled under her breath.

You scoff and turn back around, shaking your head. Anger starts to rise in your chest and your stand suddenly.

"No, do you know what was a waste of time? Me, trying for months, months, to talk to you and then, once I've finally given up, you decide that 'hey maybe you should talk to me' well your too late Natasha, you had your chance, you should've taken it."

You storm out of the room, only to here footsteps following you.

"Fuck off Clint."

"It's not Clint" Natasha's soft voice says.

You turn around, anger written all over your features, but when you see the worried look in her eyes it all fades. You look down in shame.

"I'm sorry about that. It was stupid. I shouldn't have-"

She cuts you off. "No, What was stupid, was me ignoring you because of some little crush."

You almost faint then and there. "A What now?"

"A crush" she says sheepishly. "On you"

You stare at her, open-mouthed. "I, uh, well, I, you see"

She giggles and you smile softly it the sound, it was beautiful.

You open your mouth to try and talk but you find yourself unable to form words. You sigh and close your eyes, taking a deep breath. When you open them, Natasha is nowhere to be found.

"What? Where did she go? Nat? Where are you?"

You spin around in circle trying to find the redhead. You spin to fast and collapse to the ground, extremely dizzy. A face hovers over you, a smile spread across it.

"I was right behind you, or in front of you when you spin around, how did you not see me?"

You smile and wrap your arms around her neck, pulling her to the ground next to you. You stare into her emerald green eyes and slowly lean. Said eyes widen and she stops you.

"Are you sure? It's not just because you're dazed? I don't want to take advantage of you." She explains.

You nod you're head. "The only thing in here making me dazed is your beauty."

She chuckles and grins. "That was cheesy Y/l/n"

You smile at her and kiss her on the lips. It's a short kiss, but it means everything to both of you.

"So do you like me too?" Nat asks.

"Nope. I hate you, but I'm gonna continue to kiss you anyway."

You do exactly as you say and pull her close for another kiss, her happily complying.

Snap

You both here the distinct sound of a photo being taken. You pull apart begrudgingly and look up to see Tony holding his phone, snapping pictures of the two of you.

"Wait until I show Steve this" He says excitedly, then proceeds to run out of the room happily.

You shrug and go back to kissing Nat.

"You know, I'm still pissed at you for ignoring me for months."

A/n

So I don't really know what sound a camera makes so 'snap' was my best shot.

Please leave requests

Thank youuuuu

Byeeeee