Squirm

You smirk as the redhead squirms under you, trying to break free of your grip. She goes to kick you but you quickly stand on her foot.

"Oh I don't think so sweetie."

She glares at you as tears start falling down her face. She looks down and you use your other hand to lift her chin back up.

"Aww, it's ok sweetie. I just want to have some fun."

"Put her down, or I'll shoot you in the head."

A cocky smirk covers your face and you turn around daringly, dropping the redhead to the ground. The figure on the roof jumps down, still pointing the gun at you.

"Away. Get away from her."

You follow his orders and back out of the alleyway, hiding around the corner. You poke your head round and watch as he walks towards Natasha, crying on the floor. He wraps his arms around her and lifts her up.

"Shhh. It's ok. It's ok now"

The tears stop falling down her face and, within seconds, the man is on the ground, face against the floor, hands held behind his back.

"Target detained" Natasha says into her comm.

You walk back into the alleyway as Natasha places cuffs on his wrists.

"Good acting" she compliments you.

You smirk. "How d'you know it was acting?"

She smiles sweetly. "Because, if it was real, you would be the one squirming underneath me."

You turn bright red at her words and she trust back to the target, her smirk growing even bigger.

"We can try it if you want" She calls back over her shoulder, not looking at you.

You turn even redder and a laugh can be heard through your comm.

"Shut your mouth Clint" you say, embarrassed.

"You should know better than to play with Romanoff, she always wins." He says smugly.

"Oh, and how would you know?" You retort.

He falls silent and you can almost picture him blushing. "That's what I thought"

Natasha walks back over to you, dragging the target behind her.

"Not talking about me I hope"

"Oh not at all darling" you say, knowing full well that she heard the entire conversation.

"Good" she smirks. "Or I might have had to punish you"

You go redder than her hair once again and you can hear Barton laughing his ass off.

"I think she'd quite enjoy it" He says.

Your face somehow turns redder, knowing the truth behind this statement.

Nat smirks again. "Then I'll jus have to do it"

She then walks off, dragging the target to your car. You follow her wordlessly, not trusting yourself to speak.

The car ride was silent. You were extremely tense, not sure what Natasha's earlier words meant. Did she like you? Or was it just a joke?

When you arrive at the Tower, Nat leaves you to take the target to a holding cell. You trudge up to your room, planning on a shower.

When you step out of the shower, you wrap a towel around you and walk back into your room. You stop short when you see Natasha waiting for you.

"What are you doing?" You choke out.

She walks closer to you and your eyes follow her every movement.

"Exactly what I promised."

She attacks your lips with hers and quickly rips of the towel. She pushes you back into your bed and stares at you, her eyes full of lust.

She slowly crawls over you and you struggle to breath. She leans down to whisper in your ear and you shiver.

"You're beautiful"

[...]

When you wake up in the morning your arm is draped lazily across a naked redhead. Your other arm is squashed under her body, already completely numb. You pull it out and she groans.

"Really, that was comfortable" She whines, not opening her eyes.

"Well that's great for you, but I'd much prefer it if my arm didn't fall off."

She huffs and presses her face into your chest, quickly removing it.

"What?" You ask.

"You stink" she complains.

"Well I'm not surprised. I was sweating a lot last night" you tease.

She grins proudly and you ruffle her hair. Her hand slams down on yours.

"Never, do that again."

You put your hands up in surrender.

"Sorry"

You lean down and give her a peck on the lips to apologise.

She smiles softly. "You can do that again though"

A/n

This is soooooooo bad, so bad. I am so sorry.

Please leave requests, either via the comments or private message.

Thank youuuuu

Byeeeee