Ch 58 | Elysian

EDITED

***Careful, there's a little profanity used ahead***

Ch 58 | Elysian

Love, love, love? Hey love I love you,                              —Author-nim 

                              —Author-nim 

Mirae |

The water was gentle as I imagined wadding through it, the bluish pink and rosy paint on a blue canvas. The water was clean and soft. Gentle. 

If I hadn't been a victim of a sea storm, I would have believed the facade. The water was powerful, with enough force to destroy and rival the land.

But then, the most innocent faces were the wildest. It was a day where I felt out of normal. 

In the far distance, I noticed my parents speaking with the guests. I was absolutely astonished at where Jungkook chose the wedding to be. It seemed like he either read me like an open book or he just wanted it to be on a seaside.

"If I could only stand with my lover, but I'm single" Jennie sighed. 

Confusion and a feeling of amusement set through me. She's actually not serious, is she? well, her being a manager and dating Kai, who recently debuted is not a really good idea, hence they broke up.  

She decided to stick with being a manager for idols rather than practicing to be one. Guess she wants freedom and a normal life. 

"Well, your DM is maxed out. You have loads of guys asking you out unnie..." 

"It doesn't matter, let's go change into your dress" she giggled holding my hands with hers, we walked to the private beach resort Jungkook bought recently for ₩31.9 million Won. 

Obviously, not surprised anymore. 

Jennie was my only close friend, however seeing Min Suha, uh... well she obviously has to be here. Her whole family is here, including Jungkook's parents. 

She didn't say anything the whole time but just sit there and glare.

"Mirae-sshi, it's your wedding day —how on earth have you gained so much weight" she smirked with her nasty comment. 

She even had the audacity wanting to be the bride of honor and make her friends (bullies) bridesmaid. 

Jennie gritted her teeth, taking a glass of champagne from the waiter, who was just randomly passing by, and she literally spilled the drink on Min Suha's beige knee-length dress. Wow. I feel relieved.