•• 2 ••

Lorraine's POV

I push myself to run fast and tell myself to never look behind, the demon behind us is scary. Looking like a lizard with it's six legs and long tail, the scariest part of it is, its head, it have lots of eyes and its tongue were dangling out from its mouth, its teeth were really big and it's scary.

What would Norman do in a situation like this? I know that we already prepared for this but my mind suddenly went blank as I panic, I need to calm down so that the information would came back to my mind.

Breathe

Breathe

Breathe

The demon behind us is carelessly going after us, it's opening its mouth and ready to eat us. The demons from the house wouldn't even let us run like this, it might injure us, the demons from before has clothes while this one doesn't have. It's just a wild demon and if we let our guard down, were done.

"Ray! What's that thing!? Did the book mentioned it!?" Gilda ask, shouting as the demon released a loud sound from its mouth.

"No! The book didn't! This must be a demon!" Ray yelled back.

"So that's a...demon?" I heard Don from the front as I run beside Emma and Ray.

My heart is beating so fast and I am still trying to calm down, luckily, my brain is already functioning properly, letting the information to enter.

"Yes, I am sure that, that is a demon!" Emma yelled. "But, the demons that Norman and I saw that night weren't like these, those demons were almost human like!"

"Yeah, the ones from my early memories too!" Ray said as we run faster.

"This one must be a wild demon, it wouldn't care about anything as long as it caught us!" I yelled to them, making them look at me with fear in their eyes, "So run and run faster!"

"Tsk." Don clicked his tongue as he gave us the signal.

I give them a small smile as I nodded my head, I am still running beside Ray and Emma as we observe the others.

"Everybody run! Just run and don't look back!" Don yelled, carrying Rossi in his arms.

Ray was looking at our siblings amused, seeing them to work like a team and not only their body are working but also their brains. I zoned out as we pass by different trees, a liquid running down from my right eye as I run beside my siblings.

"Wait..." Ray stopped us, I looked back and saw that the demon is still trying to run after us, only that it's slower, "I have a plan."

"Oh, I know what you want to do." Emma said, taking deep breathes.

"To kill it with the trees around us." Ray said to Emma, he turned his head to me and suddenly, he grab my hands.

"Y-You're bleeding." He whispered and wipe my cheek.

"I'm all right, let's execute your plan." I said with a small smile, not letting him see the cracks.

"Fine, I'll do this alone." He said and Emma quickly shook her head.

"It's dangerous Ray!" She yelled.

"Then may I ask, which one of us would win in a game of tag?" He ask and Emma quickly looked away.

"You..." She answered.

"Don't worry, take Lorraine with you, I promise, I'll quickly catch up so trust me." Ray said.