3

Tae's pov

"so tell me what is pathology, what do you understand by pathology and who teaches you pathology? " Professor jeon asked while walking around the class watching everyone with his sharp gaze, his shoes making click-clack sounds increasing the tension in the class.

I know the answer but i don't have enough courage to stand up and actually say it instead of answering the question in my mind.

"if you don't know this basic thing then answer me why are you all studying Medical applications , why not get a job for sitting quiet, I'm sure it'll pay" Proffesor Jeon taunted at us making me even more upset and nervous.

"I am not going to teach any single student if i don't get an answer and it depends on you how much long it will take cause i can wait whole year and won't lose a single thing" he said and sat down on his chair,  crossing his legs, and started doing something on his phone.

..........

It's been 15 minutes and he wasn't lying when he said he won't teach us if we don't give him an answer.

'Taehyung come on, you loser, why are you sitting quiet when you know all the answers, stand up now or namjoon hyung would be disappointed, get up!!!! ' my inner voice shouted at me

'Okay, geez don't shout at me with that roadman accent ' i shouted back and stood up.

"Sir, I know the answer " I said and whole class looked at me, all the attention was set on me.

"oh really? " Professor retorted making me feel hesitant.

"Yes sir!" I replied confidently.

"Then let's hear you Mr Kim" he gestured with his hand for me to speak

"Pathology, Pathology is a branch of medical science that involves the study and diagnosis of disease through the examination of surgically removed organs, tissues (biopsy samples), bodily fluids, and in some cases the whole body (autopsy). " I said while looking at him in the eye with confidence but while I was answering and looked him in the eye it felt like a challenge, like his eyes demanded it.

"Hmm that's correct Mr Kim and now the next question who teaches you pathology'' Professor Jeon said while walking closer to my desk and standing in front of me with his arms crossed. I was standing quiet for 2 minutes before answering.

'' pathology is taught to students by a person who holds a post-graduate degree in Pathology along with MBBS and who have three years teaching experience in Pathology in a recognised medical college as resident/ Registrar/Demonstrator or a Tutor" I answered calculatively ,a little proud of myself for not stuttering and saying the answer in one go.

"Wrong , anyone else?" Professor jeon asked but I was a little upset because I know I didn't say anything wrong in that answer.

"Sir can you please tell me my mistake so I can keep it in the mind for next time" I asked politely in my soft voice.

He looked into my eyes and tilted his head a little and just stared for like 20 seconds and then..

"There's nothing wrong with your definition ,you said it all correct  however, you didn't understand the question, your definition suggests what qualifications a person must have to become a pathology professor but the question was who teaches you pathology" Professor Jeon explained in a soft voice for the first time since he has stepped in the class , I was a little confused because isn't it the professor who teaches us pathology? He noticed my confusion..

"Mr Kim sit down " He said and I followed, I was in a way excited to know what would be the answer of his question

"Only the dead can teach how to live" he said and the whole class was confused and lost , we were waiting for him to explain.

"no one knew what human body had inside until it took a dead to sacrifice , medical community learns  a dead by dissecting the body in every way to get every little information so the first thing we would be learning is how to respect the deceased and use our knowledge for researchful purposes" He explained and I don't know why but i was so impressed, he has a tough but still in a way chill style ,his attitude  screams tsundere , his words speaks knowledge and his eyes they are unreadable...  Like a mystery.

Professor jeon is intriguing in many ways,  I've never seen such type of personality and the fact that i understood what he was trying to say and I was happy that he's teaching us because all Mr Josh did was make us write the whole chapter and not explain a single thing.

He kept on explaining the depth of subject and it's significance in medical field, he shared new and exciting facts. He has a very cool approach that keeps you engaged and alert. After good one hour of interesting lecture about introduction of anatomical pathology, we were done for the day. I felt very good to learn because his teaching way is very fine just like him whereas Mr Josh's teaching was very awfully boring just like him. Thank God we got rid of him.

"your work for home today will be to learn all the instruments that are used in autopsy and incisions, learn well or be ready to face consequences for tomorrow, class is dismissed " Professor Jeon said and sat down on his chair.

Everyone got up and walked away as the dismissal was given but I knew I had to stay as Professor's assistant , I was happy and excited because I will get to go at forensic lab everyday!!!!.

'my excitement is reaching, your expression is still same, a beautiful mystery, a flower crown in your name'

.
Author's note

Hey babies how are ya, man this chapter made me do hella research like this story is a level up from my other stories in terms of richness in quality of the content

Like i am doing total research on the topic and given that i am not a biology student but no one can deny my love for science and technology,

I am so proud of myself and this story to be very honest

And i hope you all liked it

Please tell me if you liked the chapter and comment down your favorite part

I love you all so much

Thank you so much for reading

Take care