-Sixty-Nine- (Final)

A/N

I'm so fucking sorry

It's okay if you're angry at me...I'm angry at myself.

***

I slowly closed the door and walked into the quiet house. I removed my shoes and placed my keys on the polished dining room table.

There wasn't a sound to be heard, this place had become cold and dusty just after a few days and it was killing me.

I walked up the staircase and through the hall to Jimin's bedroom. He was asleep on his bed, safe in Jungkook's arms. Jungkook hadn't left Jimin's side for nearly two weeks and Jimin wouldn't do anything except cry and fall asleep in Jungkook's arms.

A heavy sigh left my lips as I leaned against the doorway and looked at the two of them sleeping.

My mind kept going back to that day.

Taehyung escaped.

I wanted to kill myself because I was so angry. I let the person that broke Jimin get away and now because of me...Jimin will never heal.

I turned away and walked to dad's office, the silence of the house made me feel alone and depressed. I went through files and folders on his desk and found a picture in a golden frame of just him, me and mum. Huh.

Full of bullshit. Both of them.

I grabbed what I wanted and walked out, going past Jimin and Jungkook asleep in their bedroom without sparing them a glance. Hyungwon was waiting outside the front door for me. I grabbed the cheque and handed it to him as we stood outside. 

"Remember your promise...protect Jimin." I grabbed his arms and pulled him towards me for a hug, he hugged back, his slow breathing giving me reassurance as the world outside was just as quiet as the house.

"Hey...are you sure about this?" Hyungwon leaned back, giving me a soft look with his clear hazel eyes.

I sighed and looked down to the concrete pavement that surrounded my previous home.

"I just can't do it anymore." I turned to him, everything running through my head all at once.

"I loved it so much and wanted to keep it just how it was...but in the end I made myself incapable of doing it properly." Tears filled my eyes.

"Am I a failure, Hyungwon-ah?" I raised my head to him, staring in his eyes as his expression softened.

"No...you're not. Things end, and not always happily. You need to look to the future. Leave what must be left behind, behind." He grabbed my hand and clasped it in between his hands.

"Leave behind...my life?" I bit the inside of my cheek as pain shot through my heart. The skies had suddenly become grey and dark and a cold wind blew against my exposed skin, making me shiver from different types of fear.

"Yes. You were only here for one purpose, Park Bluebell." Hyungwon brought his hands to my face, looking me over as his gentle brown curls moved ever so slightly in the wind.

"To entertain the readers." He smiled but I could see his heart was breaking just like mine was. I tried to smile but my muscles weren't reacting to the commands I gave them.

"I...I don't want to stop living...I've gone through too much." I grabbed my keys and stepped back, the tears falling down my face now, staining my cheeks and my shirt.

"It's okay...once she says 'the end'..." Hyungwon smiled wider, trying to give me support but only making my heart ache all the more.

"You forget everything."

I shook my head fervently and stepped back, trying not to sob. "No Hyungwon....I don't want to forget!!" I turned and ran to the car, unlocking it with teary eyes and getting into the seat.

"She wouldn't end me...she can't." I bit my lip as I drove toward the apartment. My heart was aching and burning and I just wanted to see Yoongi.

But he's not real is he?

"What?" I stared at the road trying to see the lines through the bitter tears in my eyes. There were no cars. No people. Just empty streets.

Well for you he's not real. It's just entertainment.

I looked down at my hands and grabbed the steering wheel tighter. "You're wrong...I remember how he felt...how he kissed me...how he fucked me. You're lying. You're just a lying whore!" I slammed on the brakes and opened the door, running to the apartment where the love and purpose of my life was.

Hmm...maybe I am. Maybe I've been lying all this time.

"Shut up, shut up, shut up!!" I ran up the same steps I used when I first came home with Yoongi who I had injured our wedding. That was real...he still has the scar on his foot.

I keyed in the same passcode that he and I both knew and opened the door, running straight into his strong arms.

"Y..Yoongi..." I started sobbing into his chest, grabbing him as hard as I could. I felt his heart beating against mine and managed to calm down.

"Are you okay? Were you yelling at someone just now?" He tilted his head to the side, his soft locks tumbling over each other as he looked at me lovingly. 

"It was no one. I love you Yoongi. I'm so sorry for ever hurting you." I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him against my body. He was warm, and firm, he was real. I could feel his body heat against my fingers.

"I love you too, Bell. I'll always love you." He held me tighter and I smiled. My smile slowly fell as his words cleared in my mind.

"We'll get through it, Bell...you and me can do anything." He pulled his head back and smiled at me, his beauty and love almost enough to make me forget what he was saying.

"Why are you talking like that?" I gulped and held his face in my hands.

"You'll never be alone again, you'll never be hurt again." He kept smiling even though I was nearly gasping for air.

"No...n-no It can't end like this." I pushed him back and hit his chest hard. "Yoongi!!" I screamed, the tears streaming down my face as the memories rushed through my head like a tornado.

Him saving me from drowning, him saving my hands from the burning rope, him saving me in the club.....that was real....I was real with him.

No, that was entertainment, Bell.

"I don't wanna forget..." I lifted my head and grabbed my hair as Yoongi kept smiling, his face unchanging and robotic.

"You'll never be alone, Bell." He started to fade away and so did the surroundings. The world was slowly filling with a horrendous darkness as I started pulling my hair and screaming.

"No!!!!"

I'm sorry.

"I don't wanna forget!!!"

I'm so sorry.

"Author, I DON'T WANT TO FORGE-"

~ The End ~