Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Pt.2

Character Info:

Optimus Prime: Izuku Midoriya

Bumblebee: Shoto Todoroki

Megatron: Katsuki Bakugo

Ironhide: Kirishima Eijiro

Sideswipe: Mineta Minoru

Ratchet: Kaminari Denki

Jolt: Koda Koji

Jetfire: Gran Torino

The Fallen: All For One

Starscream: Kurogiri

Arcee Twins: Itsuka Kendo (I will make 3 versions of her but with different colors lol.)

Col.Lennox: Naomasa Tsukauchi

Epps (partner of Lennox): Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu

Leo Spitz: Sato Rikido

Seymour Simmons: Monoma Neito

Sam: Kota

Mikaela: Eri

Mom and Dad of Sam: The Waterhoses

Everyone is now focused on the sequel of the other multiverse where Izuku or Optimus died. "Well were going to have a long time skip here ladies and gentlemen. As the Gods like us decided that they will show the events that are important in this sequel. But don't worry, you will still enjoy this." Momoko said.

Col.Lennox received a call from Sam according to one of his soldiers. "Sir, you have a call." Lennox didn't hesitate, knowing that this will be Sam.

"Hey it's my closest friend!" All Might exclaimed. "And he is a Colonel here, cool!" Uraraka added.

"Hello, we got the thing that can bring back Optimus to life but for now, you must bring his body to this location that I will send and bring many reinforcements as usual. So here it is. 29.5 North, 34.88 East." Sam said on phone.

"Egypt? Are you serious?" Epps asked as Lennox just nodded and hungs the call as he now collects his soldiers, informing them where will be the next place to go on their mission.

"So they are going to Egypt? That place is so hot!" Kirishima said. "I think they chose Egypt because it's a huge place I think?" Cementoss also asked. "Here's the reason why they are going to Egypt. Sam and his allies found the Matrix in Egypt but the Matrix turned to dust since it is not been used for many years. Now they decided to bring Optimus to Egypt so that they can still proceed on the plan on ressurecting him. Now in Egypt also there is the machine that is used to harvest suns in our universe and it is hidden in one of those pyramids. That's why the decepticons are also planning to go to Egypt to activate the machine and find the Matrix of Leadership to activate the machine." Momoko explained.

"So this is going to be a war huh? Both sides have decided to go to Egypt which means, we are going to witness another war here folks." Nezu happily said as he now eats another cookie. "I hope young Midoriya will be ressurected even the Matrix is now turned to dust." All Might sadly said as everyone also lost some hope after hearing that the Matrix, the key to Optimus' resurrection, turned to dust.

The scene shows to 3 vehicles now on a road to proceed to the area where the Air Force should drop Optimus' body there. As they were still having a roadtrip a jetplane lurked around in the skies and analyzing the 3 vehicles now moving near the pyramids. The Jetplane has activated some soundwaves to nearby decepticons to alert them that 3 autobots are now approaching the target.

"So it is Kota's group then if I'm not wrong." Mandalay asked. "Don't worry, Shoto or Bumblebee will protect me." Kota said as Shoto smiled at him.