Chapter 23: Ciao.

Amelia's outfit above.

Amelia Black

So I've been having the time of my life. Rome has been great honestly and one of the best experiences ever.

The day I arrived, I had someone picked me up from the airport with a paper that had my name printed on it. I didn't know who he was because I didn't order a car or anything so we spoke and he said he was sent by The Summit, the hotel I'm staying that was booked and paid for by Adam.

The hotel was great when I arrived. They took me to a presidential suite. Can you believe that? After I had my sleep, they invited me to the second floor for a spa and massage,

Their food is also really great. My friends and I sometimes go to the one in Bluefall to eat.

The second day, I went for a walk on Passetto di Birgo. It's a very beautiful passage and on my walk, I had a lot of thinking. I felt peaceful and calm throughout and it was wonderful. After that, I went for a Capuchin Crypt tour. That was really cool and a little bit creepy.

The third day, I had a VIP Breakfast and a private tour of the Vatican Museum and Sistine Chapel. The breakfast was delicious and the tour was really interesting. I got to see amazing things. Then, I went to the most iconic place in Rome, The Colosseum.

I stayed in the fourth day but the fifth day, I did the one thing I never thought I would do in my life. I went for a food tour! I ate at like nine different places. It was crazy but the food was really delicious. After that, I went to the Trevi fountain then went back to the hotel.

The sixth day, I took a six-hour tour around Lake Nemi in a fancy Ferrari. I went to the best sights in Italy. I went through picturesque roads and I was shown the historical heritage of Rome. The tour ended with a nice meal at a very nice and beautiful village.

The seventh day, I flew to Milan to see my cousin, Tessa. I've been to Milan several times for fashion week and some runway shows. I spent two days with Tessa. We went out clubbing at Tunnel Club on the first night and the next day, we went Sforzesco Castle and Isola to her favourite restaurant, Pescaria.

On the tenth day, I was back in Rome. I went to a Kayak tour in ancient Rome. I was taught how to paddle the Kayak. It was also peaceful and quiet tour. It was all about enjoying nature and seeing some beautiful ancient places. Then at night, I went to see Art Restoration at Casino dell'Aurora Pallavicini. It was spectacular and really beautiful.

The eleventh day, I had an amazing spa treatment, a massage and an aroma therapy session. It was so relaxing so I slept after that and later that day, I wandered through the street of Via del Corso for luxury shopping. I shopped like crazy. I bought four handbags and thirteen shoes. I'm a shoe lover so I went crazy in every store I entered.

Day twelve was when I went to Piazza Berberini then I did more shopping for clothes and nice Italian art pieces and I went to this jewellery store and bought some jewellery. The owner of the store was very nice and he's really talented so I collected his card and saved his phone number. I asked him what I could get my husband and he gave me an idea.

In the evening, I went for a five-hour cooking class. I mostly improved my pasta skills and learnt how to make a few sauces.

Today is the thirteenth day. I went to. Now, I'm back on Passeto di Birgo. This trip has been so wonderful. I got to see many beautiful places. And seeing that much beauty, just made me realise how beautiful life is and I shouldn't let mine go to waste. I'm twenty-one years old and now I know that I don't have to grow up at twenty-one or pressure myself to be perfect.

I just have to embrace my life as it is and be myself. This trip has made me so happy and more appreciative of life and my heart is finally at peace because I have let go.