14| 𝘓𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘛𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘊𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘺 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴

・ 。゚☆: *

・ 。゚☆: *. ☆彡゚.
14| Lost Trust and Conspiracy Theories
・ 。゚☆: *. ☆彡゚.

𝙎𝙤𝙣𝙜 : 𝙁𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙝 𝘽𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙙
(𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙎𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧
𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙨𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙠)

𝐒𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠: 𝙃𝙖𝙬𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙨 𝙅𝙪𝙣𝙠 𝙔𝙖𝙧𝙙

-"OH, NO." DUSTIN HENDERSON EXCLAIMS ALOUD.

-""Oh, no"? What's, "Oh, no"?" Mike questions quickly as a bad feeling starts to settle in his stomach.

-"We're headed back home." The curly haired boy answers while looking at his compass in shock.

-"What?" Lucas says in shock. He walks over to Dustin and studies his compass.

-"Are you sure?" Mike asks, hoping that his friend was merely just reading the compass wrong, after all, there were two more compasses that probably read something else.

-"Yeah, I'm sure. Setting sun, right there. We looped right back around."

-"And you're just realizing this now?" Asks an agitated Lucas.

-"Why is this all on me?" Dustin defends himself by getting into Lucas's face.

-"Because you're the compass genius!"

-"What do yours say?" The said "compass genius" asks the others aloud.

-"North." The two other boys answer in unison.

-"Makes no fricking sense." Lucas says with a sigh.

-"Maybe the gate moved." Mike speculates aloud, hoping that that would be the answer.

-"No, I don't think it's the gate." Lucas steps forward. He starts to circle around some junk on the ground, and then looks up.

"I think it's something else screwing with the compasses. Maybe it's something here."
He finishes. Mike gulps down the bad feeling that's starting to creep up in his throat.

-"No, it has to be like a super magnet." Dustin shakes his head.

-"It's not a magnet."

Lucas shouts. He then turns and points to El. He raises his voice to make his point clear.

"She's been acting weirder than normal. If she can slam doors with her mind, she can definitely screw up a compass."