its cold

You had been tossing and turning for a little over an hour since Quackity bid you goodnight. It was so cold and everytime your leg grazed against the stone wall, it felt like you'd literally been sleeping in a block of ice. You couldn't take the cold anymore. You stood up and gently opened the door so it wouldn't creak. Tip-toeing silently through the unfamiliar house, you managed to find the stairs and quietly made your way up.

'Shit.' You thought to yourself. As you looked around, there were several closed doors and you had no idea which one was Quackity's.

"Alex?" You whispered quietly. No response. You tried to get closer to the door nearest to you to try and call his name again, but the moment you placed your foot down, the floorboards beneath you decided to make the loudest creaking sound you had ever heard.

'SHIT.' Your body froze completely and you were waiting to hear the sound of someone snoring as a sign of safety. Instead you heard the squeaking of bed-springs and footsteps. The handle attached to the door in front of you started to turn and your heart dropped into your stomach.

'Fuck. I'm going to get kicked out aren't I?' You braced yourself for whoever was going to open the door as you watched it slowly give way, only to be met with a messy dark-haired boy.

"What are you doing?" He asked, rubbing his eyes leaving them half-lidded.

"I'm cold." You said quietly with a huge sigh of relief. You never thought you'd be so happy to see Quackity.

"Oh yeah that room can get pretty chilly sometimes, I was hoping tonight wasn't going to be like that. Come inside." He moved to one side to let you through.

You couldn't help noticing how tidy his room looked, whenever he sent you selfies on snapchat of him doing dumb shit, the background was always so messy.

"You can sleep on my bed I'll sleep on the floor." He said with a very, very sleepy voice. He basically sounded dead.

"No I'm a guest, I'll sleep on the floor-"

"Too late (Y/N)." He practically collapsed onto the floor and tugged a blanket from under his bed and threw it over himself. "Sorry about-" Yawn. "Sorry about downstairs. I hope in here is warmer."

"It is, thank you, goodnight." You responded and climbed into his empty bed. No reply. You turned over and saw he had already fallen asleep. "Goodnight Alex."