....I'll Go Just Promise Me....

JIHYO

I told Sana that I would be going so I could explain everything to that girl. I even laughed at myself on the way out. This girl likes me and now I'm doing this.

I knocked on her door. She opened the door quick and lead me in. "Hello...so how'd it go with her. You said she's your ex?"

"Not exactly. I kicked her out of the house for cheating....the girl she left with hit her."

"That's why she was all shaky. I cant imagine." Just the thought of it made me want to throw up.

"It just upsets me that I left Sana with her. I should've stopped their relationship. Now I have to fire and get rid of someone out of my life that I enjoyed." 

"I'm sorry that happened" I shook my head. She leaned hers on my shoulder. It was comforting to have her rubbing my knuckles and kissing my neck but a part of me ached.

It was the same feeling when I first got married. I'd know this girl for so long. The amount of good nights we had together were uncountable but something just pulled me away from a totally set decision.

I know it's her. She's on my mind.

She needs to want. She needs to need me. I lost that feeling from her. Sana I need you.

"I'm guessing that you have bad news.."
————

I returned back to the house. Sana was still in the room curled up in a ball. This time her hair was wet and she had new clothes on.

I tapped her shoulder. She turned but was still sound asleep. I just sat next to her and watched as she slept peacefully in my bed until the There was knocking at the door.

SANA

I woke up to yelling. Jihyo was yelling at the top of her lungs to someone.

"I Don't Care! Get the fuck away!" Jihyo was standing at the door.

Jeongyeon was standing trying to get in. She yelled back but didn't dare touch Jihyo. "Just Let me talk to her!"

"No your never touching her again! She was shaking jeongyeon! Shaking! She would have given you the fucking world! But no all because you go a little mad....now I understand why Nayeon hurt all those years. It's fucking pathetic and you know it!"

"Let me in! At least ask her!"

I made eye contact with her. She froze and tears fell from her eyes. She looked as though she had been drunk the night before."Sana go back to my room"

"Sana just let me talk to you..." Jihyo shook her head at me.

I wanted everyone to be ok. "I want to talk to her. Jihyo stay and listen." She rolled her eyes and tightened her fists but moved so I could fully see Jeongyeon.

"Sana...it was just a mistake..I get like that sometimes but that's not me...you know that. Please...I can't lose everything." Jihyo stepped in front of me.

"Go to rehab If you don't want to lose your life. Go there and gain it back. Don't try to pull her or me into any of this. You fucked up so much. You took away my life. I almost lost her because of you Jeongyeon! Go get help!"

"I LOST MY LIFE TOO!....I loved her. I need her....why did she fucking leave me! I tried everything! I tried to be perfect!" Jeongyeon broke down and fell to the floor. Jihyo looked at me and we both walked over to her.

Nayeon was her everything and that changed.
————

JIHYO

She agreed, after all the arguing we were on are way. Everything was spilled. All the horrible thoughts and bad memories of Yoo Jeongyeon were now exposed to us.

She finally after all these years broke down. All because of Sana. Sana pushed her to her breaking point.

"I know it will be hard but you need this. Don't do it for anyone other than you." Jeongyeon held Sana close to her and cried her final tears. "I'll go....just promise me I can make your wedding and it better be the best damn wedding ever."

"We promise~"