Uncle Ben Pt.1

Hello fellow humans! Don't mind me just dropping off a chapter.

Peter woke up to the sound of his annoying alarm clock beeping. Peter let out a groan and turned off his alarm. He sat up in bed and checked his phone and froze when he saw the date. Today was the day uncle Ben died.

Wow Peter thought.

It's already been a whole year. All the memories of that wretched day came flooding back. Peter felt the tears threatening to fall but quickly wiped them away.

I have to be strong for May he thought.

Peter quickly got up and got ready for school. He made his way into the kitchen and saw aunt may.

"Morning Aunt May." Peter greeted.

Peter took notice to the few tears May had before she quickly wiped them away. Peter immediately engulfed her into a hug.

"I'm sorry Aunt May."

"No peter there is nothing for you to be sorry for. If anything I'm sorry I was going to take the day off and let you skip school so we could be together today but of course I got called into work. But you are more than welcome to stay home if you'd like." May said after the two broke away from their hug.

Peter sighed, he really would like to stay home but today his class is going on some surprise field trip today and he promised Ned he wouldn't leave him alone. Besides he could use the distraction.

"No thank you May. I have a field trip today and I promised Ned I'd go. Plus it'd be nice to have a distraction."

May nodded, "Alright but don't hesitate to call if you need me."

Peter nodded in return and went to leave but gave May another hug and walked out the door shouting a quick "Larb you" to May and then made his way to school.

Line Break brought to you by Jeff because Jeff wrote it

Peter arrived at his school and made his way over to his class who were waiting to board the bus. He saw Ned and walked over to him.

"Hi Ned." Peter said without any hint of the happiness that Peter usually has.

Ned quickly took notice and frowned, "Hey man are you alright? You seem kind of glum."

Peter let out a sigh, "Sorry it's just that today is the day my-uh Uncle Ben died and I'm just kinda remembering everything."

Ned quickly pulled Peter into a hug, "Oh I'm so sorry Peter. Do you want to leave I'll go with you and we can do anything you want."

Peter gave Ned a small smile, "No Ned it's alright. I don't want to dwell on it too much right now and I need the distraction."

Ned nodded in agreement and they both turned to their teacher who was taking attendance. Soon they were boarding the bus and were on their way.

Everyone kept asking to teacher where they were going and Peter could tell the teacher was getting annoyed. A couple minutes later the teacher broke.

"Alright class I'll tell you! We are going to Stark Industries!"

Peter groaned Great just great. Now I have to listen to Flashes taunting me about my supposedly fake internship. But on the bright side I'll get to see Mr.Stark.

Peter just shrank back into his seat next to Ned wishing this day would be over already.

Sorry bros this one is a two parter so sorry it was short.

Also is this chapter good cause I don't know if I like it.

Oh and I will do a face reveal probably sometime after I post the second part of this so be on the look out.

Today's question:
What time is it where you are right now?

For me it is currently 4:12pm

Ok byeee