124: Qingcao Tribe

The speed of Hai Feng can be said to be very fast. 

     But in the end, He was worried about the people behind him. He slowed down and tossed his tail and slowly moved forward. 

     In this way, it will take a lot of time to cross the river. On the way to crossing the river, Hai Feng said something about his previous affairs: "I used to live in this river before, then I will send people across the river... But I'm not carrying them across the river, let them follow behind me."

When Hai Feng said, with a bit of pride, Zhu Zhanzheng listening, and feels something is wrong: "So you're that Devil Fish that once live in this river 30 years ago, who help those who are exiled?”

    Hai Feng is not happy: “Why do you call me a demon?” Those people were calling him demon, and he felt particularly wronged. 

     "The Beast Temple said that they have already eliminated the Devil Fish, but I did not expect you to be alive." Zhu Zhanzheng felt complicated - Hai Feng is really not like a demon. 

 "Of course I am still alive! I was wounded by them, I went down the river to the sea, and found that life in the sea is better, food is more, so I did not come back." Hai Feng said, a little worried: "Now... The people of the Beast Temple said that I am a demon, will they come to kill me again?"

  Zhu Zhanzheng felt somewhat helpless: "You are a Beastmasters, what are you afraid of?" 

 "What is the use of being a Beastmaster? Aren't I still beaten? And in the Beast Temple, there should be a lot of Beastmasters?" Hai Feng asked. Zhou is so powerful, the Beastmaster of the Beast Temple may be have even more powerful, knowing that he himself has eaten the God's Fruit and become stronger... 

   Zhu Zhanzheng: "You can rest assured, Isn't there Zhou?" 

    "Right!" Hai Feng heard this and felt relieved. 

     When everyone chatted, they already arrive to the other side. 

    In order to facilitate the movement of people, Hai Feng even climb hard on the shore and to put himself on the shore. 

      That big fish... It looks like it's really nice to eat.

    Zhou Ji observed the Beast shape of Hai Feng. He felt that if he could eat it, it would taste so good, and look at the fat...

         Hai Feng shook suconsciously, not knowing what's happening to him. 

     From time to time, there will be some powerful dinosaurs on the riverside of the river. There will be crocodiles in the water, and here is the place where people are exiled... There are no Orcs living besides the river. 

   When everyone moved things, they didn't have any trouble... Oh, there were a few big dinosaurs in the middle. The big dinosaurs swayed over, but after seeing Hai Feng on the shore, they run off without looking back. Making Hai Feng a little bit sad: "The dinosaurs looked good." 

"You can grab it later." Zhou Ji sat on his own chair and then make clothes with plant fiber peeled from the vines.

      He suddenly became an Beast shape, and destroyed his clothes, and he planned to make another. In addition, Xiong Ye is now a Beastmaster, and he should wear clothes neatly... He can now make better clothes. 

    When Hai Feng heard Zhou Ji, he felt a little wronged: "I can't move after becoming a Beast on the shore. So, I can't catch the prey." 

    Zhou Ji: "..."