The snake king

Season 1, episode 6

Words: 2,5K

Warning: None.

The bounty is flying as the mailman is following them with his flying bike.

"Wait! Slow down! I have a package for Sensei Wu!" He shouted.

"First, I'll stomp on his tail. Then when he turns, a thunder clap to his ears. Then when he's stunned, I'll disarm him." Lloyd said as he, the ninja and Nya were at the diner table, eating.

"Too late, he's already hypnotised you and now you're under his control." Cole replied.

"Or he's already put you in a squeeze." Zane cut in.

"Or spit on you with his hallucinatory venom. Trust me, bad stuff." Kai grumbled.

"I know." Y/n laughed, remembering what Kai asked her yesterday.

"You still haven't answered." Kai winked.

"Kai!" Jay whined.

"Sorry Jay, but if I can't date your sister, you can't date mine." Kai crossed his arms.

"Then so be it." Jay replied and Y/n's eyes widened in shock.

"You sure? This may be your only chance." She said.

"Wait!" Jay demanded. "You wanna go on a date with him?" He pointed at Kai.

"No, I was just kidding." She shrugged.

"Uncle, what's the best way to stun a Serpentine if you don't know what kind they are?" Lloyd asked his uncle.

"Sadly, it was the sacred flute you four carelessly lost." Sensei Wu said reffering to Jay, Kai, Zane and Cole.

"Hey, no, no, no, we didn't lose it. Pythor stole it." Jay denied.

"Whatever the case, without it I fear we have nothing to combat their powers. We may have prevented them from uniting in the past, but they will try again, and one day they will be stronger." Wu said and poured in some tea in his cup.

"Don't worry. I've almost reached my full potential, and when I become the green ninja, we're not gonna need any magic flute." Cole said.

"You're gonna be the Green Ninja? Hahaha, don't make me laugh." Kai laughed sarcastically.

"I thought it was decided that I was destined to become the Green Ninja." Zane said.

"Oh! The only thing decided about you, Zane, is that you're weird." Jay argued and they all start arguing.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. What's in the box?" Lloyd asked and walked towards Wu.

"Your new uniforms." Sensei Wu informed. The ninja gasp and all take one.

"Whoa! They've got, like, armor." 

"I love the gold highlights." Kai gasped.

"Oh, and nothing for me?" Lloyd asked.

"Um, you get, uh, the box." Wu replied, giving Lloyd the box. The alarm goes off and everyone runs to the bridge.

"Sorry to break up the moment, boys, but a small faction of our slithering friends are stirring up trouble at mega monster amusement park." Cole informed.

"Amusement park? Can I go? Can I go with you, please? Let me make things up. I can help." Lloyd said happily.

"I'm sorry, nephew. You will stay here, where it's safe."