𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃

INTRODUCTIONS

     IGNORING THE GROANS OF annoyance from John and Arthur, Deborah continued to lead the four of them down the streets of London

     IGNORING THE GROANS OF annoyance from John and Arthur, Deborah continued to lead the four of them down the streets of London. They were not impressed by all the walking and were desperate to find out where they were going and who they were meeting. John hasn't stopped asking questions since they left the club about twenty minutes ago.

"Would you two stop your bloody whining." Deborah snapped, turning to the men when they finally reached the familiar street. "We're here."

Along the two sides of the road were extravagant houses, all either two or three stories high. They were houses you would never find in Birmingham, unless you drove miles out to the countryside. Arthur and John didn't hide their amazement at the sight of the mansions.

"Why the fuck are we anywhere near this kind of place?" Arthur questioned, eyes roaming the large gates and hedges.

"Because there is someone here that I would like you to meet." Deborah informed him.

Tommy clutched her hand and followed her lead, although, he knew the way himself. Deborah smiled when they reached the top of the road and a familiar house came into sight. The three story, white, mansion was lit up with lights and filled to the brim with people. It was obvious a party was occurring and the Peaky Blinders had arrived to crash it.

They all walked into the large house, pushing through the crowds of people doing drugs, drinking and dancing. Deborah eyes glanced all around, searching for someone in particular.

"This is bloody mad." John yelled over the loud jazz music. "Who throws a party like this."

"I do." A voice interrupted, causing the four of them to turn to look behind them. "Although, tonight isn't one of my best. There's usually more people and champagne."

The three Shelby men watched as Deborah squealed and launched herself into the arms of the unknown man. He looked around Tommy's age, with a small moustache above his lip and he was dressed in a fancy looking suit.

Arthur and John's eyes narrowed at the man, watching as he lifted Deborah off her feet, while Tommy stood to the side and watched with a warm smile. They both turned to their brother and silently questioned if they should take action, Tommy immediately shook his head and placed his hands on each of their shoulders.

"Pebble." The man grinned, placing Deborah back to her feet. "I didn't know you would be back so soon."

"We were visiting for business and I couldn't not stop by." The women giggled, an enormous smile on her lips. "I wanted to introduce you to some people."

She stepped aside and wrapped an arm around the man's waist and turned to the Shelby men. Deborah immediately noticed Arthur and John's defensive stance and their hats in hand, ready to defend.