◇30◇

🌄Chapter 30🌄

🌄Chapter 30🌄

THE NEXT NIGHT soon stumbled upon them. Y/N and Remi sat idly by in their dorm room, waiting for Isen and Blyke to arrive. They had rushed out last night after hearing that Remi wanted to become a superhero. Guess the news scared them more than it did for me. Y/N shrugged. Sure she was concerned for Remi's safety, but there was no point in trying to convince her otherwise. The electricity user was stubborn like that.

Knocking was then heard at the door, signaling the girl's of their arrival.

"I'll get it," Remi told Y/N before dashing to the front of the dorm. A minute or two passed when she returned with a gray bag in her hand, a dead-tired looking Isen and Blyke following behind.

The two boys found home on two chairs and watched as Remi opened the bag with a smile plastered on her face.

She pulled out a dark hoodie with gray tape covering it in an "X" formation. If Y/N had to be honest, it looked like one of those gone-wrong DIY Halloween costumes you tried to make in elementary school.

Voicing her thoughts, Isen complained, "What the hell is that?! You just put a bunch of masking tape on a sweatshirt! A five year old could do that!"

"Hey!" Blyke fired back with an irk mark. "At least I brought something! What did you do, asshole?!"

"H-hey guys-" Remi chuckled nervously.

"Shut the fuck up!" Y/N yelled in an angry voice. The boys stopped bickering immediately and snapped their gaze at her in slight fear.

"That's better. You can go on now Remi."

"Thanks Y/N," She have a half-smile. Turning to Blyke, she said, "The costume isn't that bad. I'll go try it on."

In the mean time, the other three waited patiently in the room. There wasn't much to say between them, seeing as they weren't that close to one another. Especially Y/N and Isen. They weren't exactly on good terms ever since the interview thing a while back.

Clearing his throat, Isen coughed exaggeratedly, "Oh, by the way! In case you didn't know what a superhero is supposed to look like, here is an example. X-Static."

Isn't that Remi's brother's superhero name?

He held up a picture of a young man with bright mint hair in a charging motion. Blue electricity crackled around his fit body that Y/N silently appreciated. His costume was pretty cool, not gonna lie. X-Static wore a tight, light gray shirt that hugged his muscles and black leggings cut off right under the knee. His shirt also covered his neck and the bottom half of his face.There were a few cuts on the shirt that exposed his arms and lower stomach.