Act I: Chapter 13-14

ACT 1:
The Sun Key and Moon Lock

CHAPTER 13-14:
Confronting the Onedari Distributors
+
The Amaterasu Gala I
_________________________________

[Italics: Thoughts]
[Normal: Speaking/Talking]
[Bold: Important Thoughts/Dialogue]
[Bold+Italic: Author's Note]
[□: Time Skip]
[■: New Scene]

((Everybody in this story will be introduced with the Last Name, First Name format rather than First, Last format))
___________________________________

"Morning, Kiri!" Yuiki called out to me and waved cheerfully. I slightly waved and walked over to her, where the King, Queen and Joker were at.

"She actually didn't protest...who are you?" Azu asked as I was about to give her the finger, but Mona bit said finger. "Bad Kiri!" Mona said as I sighed, looked at the Guardians. "Did you know that the Onedari CD's was actually Utau?" Joker asked as I slowly nodded. They gasped. "You knew!?"

"I just found out recently myself. She said that she was performing Black Diamond at this Gala event...that I'm being forced to perform at..." I explained as Yuiki gasps. "But I'm confused as to how they got into the school..." I continued as the King went into thought. We slowly started walking towards the glass dome, or as I like to call it, Fairy Garden.

"She's right. Someone must be distributing them inside the-"

"Oh! Jack!"

Joker called out as he and another female jumped up in surprise and dropped alot of CD's on the ground. It was Ame and the Jack, and the content inside the box was said Onedari CD.

That's was quick.

"Sanjou! We- You could get in trouble for this!" She yelled out as I narrowed my eyes. "I was right! Ame is working for Easter!" Azu said as they both turned to us. Ame faked a gasped and pointed to the Jack. "Kiri! Look-"

"Cut the bullshit, Ame!" I shout, causing her to sigh. Eru...who was still hanging around the Joker, flew into my mouth.

"N-No way...two people were behind this?" The King asked as Ame crossed her arms. "Wait! I recognize her. She fought Amu-chii and almost destroyed an X-Egg last year" Yuiki pointed out as both me and the Queen looked confused. Eru flew out of my mouth and pointed at Ame. "She was working alongside Nikadou-Sensei last year when he was still with Easter!"

"W-Wait...Shaggy/Nikadou was working with Easter!?" Me and the Queen asked at the same time, with Yuiki, Joker and King nodded slowly. "Oh, you two wasn't here last year" Joker said with realization as my attention shifted from her to Ame, who was calm.

"I already knew about the Jack...but you, of all people, working for Easter?" I asked Ame as the Guardians gasped in surprise.

"You knew!? Why didn't you say anything!?" Joker asked as I shrugged. "My sister's manager is his sister...plus I don't know if I can trust the Guardians...besides Yuiki" I said bluntly as Joker shook her head. "N-No way...S-She's lying...right?"

"She's not lying" Jack confirmed, watching the Guardian's face turn into shock with a smirk coming from Ame. Before she could say anything else, I walked up and slapped her. Everyone gasped at my action. Not wanting to be around anyone, I grabbed my bag and walked away.