30

Jungkook almost instantly decided he hated his punishment. It could've been worse, but for someone who loves attention and affection, it felt cruel.

The six had decided not showering Jungkook with love and attention for the rest of the week would be a sufficient punishment for the brat.

They didn't completely ignore him, of course. But they didn't cuddle him in bed or call him pet names very often.

Jungkook practically thrived off of attention and affection, considering he never really got any his whole life. He finally found six men who gave him exactly that. But his stupid mistake took that away from him. He hated it.

So here he was, sitting on his bed, alone. His only company was a small, white stuffed bunny that his boyfriends bought him when they went to the town. To extend the punishment further, the men had taken away all of Jungkook's presents until the end of his punishment just so he really learned his lesson.

After lots of begging, they agreed to let the bunny boy choose one item to keep from his abundance of gifts and the rest would not be seen until the end of the week. He chose the soft bunny. He liked the way the fur felt against his face when he buried his head in it.

He pouted at the stuffed bunny. "Do you think hyungies hate me?" He asked it softly.

He got no reply, as expected. He was in a way quite relieved. That would be scary if it actually said something back.

"No, they're just upset that I lied. They have reason to, if I lie about something as small as that then what's to say I wouldn't lie about more important things." Jungkook muttered, guilt flooding him for the millionth time.

He definitely wasn't taking the punishment that well. He would just stay in his room all day until he smelled dinner. He would go downstairs, eat without saying anything other than 'thank you' and 'good night'. Then, instead of going to the third floor where they all regularly slept, he would just trudge to his room with his bunny.

And this repeated.

The others felt bad for him, of course they did. He was sad and he missed them. But this punishment was not only hard on Jungkook. They missed babying him and laughing with him. But they had to hold out for just a bit longer.

"I'm not a big fan of this punishment. I miss Kookie." Taehyung sighed solemnly.

"Me neither." Jin admitted quietly, staring down at the table.

They were all sitting in silence at the dinner table. Jungkook had eaten quickly and went upstairs to his room, the men just barely making out the small 'good night' that left his lips.

"We're doing this for a reason, guys. I know this isn't ideal, but at least this way he'll learn." Namjoon reasoned with the group.

"I told you, I should've just spanked him and bam. He would've learned his lesson right away." Yoongi muttered.

"Please, he practically is moaning when you smack his ass. I think that's more of a reward than anything else for him." Hoseok rolled his eyes with a snort.

"That's cause I'm going easy on him. It's not the same as a spanking, it's a way I express my love to the work of art that is his ass." Yoongi murmured matter-of-factly.

"You're so horny. We agreed not to do anything sexually related for punishments, remember? Hell, we shouldn't be doing anything sexual with him, he's still pure." Seokjin huffed.

"Well, excuse me, but if I recall correctly you and I felt him up one night at the same time and you were the one who got hard." Yoongi spat.