JU13.

Giselle Love:

         "I'M ready to get the fuck! ASAP!" Jania shouted making me glare over at her

"Girl shut the hell up." I said mushing her.

"Do it again ima rock your world in this bitch." she said making me laugh.

"So rock it, so rock it," I said making her laugh. "I'm not doing this with you."

"I am ready to go home though." she said kicking her feet up on the desk.

"Jania put your feet down." the teacher said making Nia smack her lips.

"I don't like this bitch." she mumbled making me chuckle and continue typing on the computer in front of me.

"Hey, Juicy." this girl, Mira, said to me sitting down in front of me with her friend Madi.

"Hi..." I said confused because we don't talk.

"I just gotta question for you." I looked at her. "You fucking with Khalil?"

I chuckled looking over at Jania who was looking at her. "Did Khalil tell you that we fuck with each other?"

"No but-"

"Then we don't fuck with each other sweetie." I said.

"I didn't ask him, I asked you, that's why I'm asking you." she said.

"Maybe you should ask him." I shrugged. "I don't know if we do or don't." I said honestly.

"Oh okay, just checking because we were kinda getting serious before and he just started talking to you." she said making me nod.

"Ask him, I don't know." I told her as she got up and walked away. I blankly stared before I looked over at Nia who was already looking at me.

"Girl what the fuck." I rolled my eyes as the bell rung, she just annoyed the shit out of me.

"I just don't get why..." I said confused as we gathered our stuff and walked out the classroom.

"Why what?" Khalil asked me throwing his arm over my shoulder making me push him away from me.

"Don't touch me nigga." I told him as we walked into cafe.

"What I do?" he asked and I ignored him. "Nia what I do?"

She ignored him too as we walked to our usual table, I sat down and Nia sat across from me. Before I could tell her to sit next to me, Khalil already had.

"Hey Juicy, hey baby." Marco said making me smile and wave.

"Hey Marco." I said taking a bite of my wrap.

"Hey Juicy, hey Nia." Khalil said getting no response making him smack his lips. "Y'all acting like some dickheads."

"Aye Juicy.." I turned around and looked up seeing Malik.