While Taijus Out *Smut*

OH BOY, I'm writing smut for the first time ya'll please bear with me.
———

Senku drags you into the treehouse after you watch Taiju run into the woods.

"Even with his broken stamina he should be gone for at least an hour, now..." he turns to you with is a devilish smirk, "Let's get back to what we were doing before that big oaf interrupted us."

His words cause you to go bright red, Senkus personality makes a whole 180 when he gets horny.

He pushes you against a wall and starts nibbling at your ear, his hands on your hips. You run your hands through his hair and down his back, pressing into him more as you arch your back from him suddenly pressing his lips to your neck.

Your shirt is lifted over your head and haphazardly thrown aside, Senkus shirt following suit quickly after. Senku scoops you up in his arms and gently lays you down on the floor hovering over you. Gentilly you wrap your legs around his waist as he leans down kissing you one hand snaking its way into your hair deepening the kiss, you gasp as his fingers ghost over your breast allowing him entrance to your mouth. Your tongues fight for dominance as he massages your breasts. He pulls away and starts leaving a trail of kisses down your body ending just above your belly button, his lust-filled eyes  watching you as he takes in the image of your beautiful body, watching you squirm under his gaze.

"y/n I love you."

"I love you too Senku."

Senkus places his hands on your thighs, his thumbs massaging your inner thigh, the stimulation so close to your place of need causing a moan to escape your mouth. he places one more kiss on your lips.

"Are you ready?" he asks his eyes pure and full of love.

You nod and with this, he slowly and shakily slides your pants off your waist allowing you to kick them off at your ankles. Spreading your legs further apart, you bring your hands to your face to cover your blush as he stares at you. Leaning over you he takes your hands from your face and places them on his allowing you to feel how hot his face is too.

You jump slightly when you feel him touch your sensitive area, taking note of how wet you are he inserts a finger into you pumping slowly.

"Are you ok? am I moving to fast?" he panics.

"Y-your good, keep going." you pant.

Blushing because of your request he inserts another finger, allowing you time to get used to it, he continues to move slowly. When another moan leaves your lips he picks up the pace leaving you a squirming mess underneath him, moaning his name and breathing heavy. He leans in to kiss you and you let out a particularly loud moan as he takes his other hand and starts massaging your clit bringing you closer to release.

You dig your nails into his back as the knot in your stomach tightens and you shout his name as you ride out your orgasm, thighs trembling, chest heaving.

You lay there shaking still very sensitive down there. Senku quickly pulls you into a hug falling onto his back with you now on top of him. You kiss him passionately while you make your way down his chest noticing the tent in his pants you slowly ghost your hand over the bulge growing in his pants teasing him through the fabric.

This time it's his turn to go bright red as you untie the fabric belt from his pants, sliding them down to reveal his member already moistened with precum. Placing your hands on his shaft you pump him a few times before nervously pressing your lips to his head earning a groan from him. You hold his member in your hands and you drag your tongue up his shaft, watching Senkus face trying to gauge his reaction as you begin bobbing up and down on his member, his breathing was already all over the place and you watched as his chest heaved up and down. He runs his hand through your hair pushing you further down onto him, you eventually take him entirely, with this he clasps his other hand over his mouth trying to keep himself from moaning, his face bright red. He starts moving his hips rhythmically with you and after a few more bobs he lets out a groan.

"I-I'm gonna..."

You feel him twitch inside your mouth, his hips thrusting sporadically, finally after a few more bobs down he releases and you feel him cum in your mouth, swallowing you remove yourself from him, looking at his messy hair and flushed face. You pull him into a hug and he kisses your head.

"We should get dressed before Taiju comes back." you sigh into his chest.

"Yeah that would be smart," he says not moving.

You stand up and collect your clothes, Senku watching you as you tie your belt and pull your shirt over your head.

"Stop watching me you perv." you tease.

"Kukuku your so illogical." he smiles, finally getting up and dressing.

———
Oof guys. OK so I actually didn't have that hard of a time wring this, some parts felt awkward and it took way longer to write than a normal chapter but mentally I'm ok. I think it could be better but also it could be way worse.

Found this on @ara_ara_shota_kun's Instagram so credit to them

Sorry if it's super quick I wasn't sure how to really prolong the scene without becoming repetitive.

hope you guys enjoy the chapter :)