29: kiss me in the cemetery

****GOLD'S POV****
.
Jayden and Joan usually Drive me to the Hospital but now they are Dead it's been a week now and I can't bring myself to face the fact they really are.
Aiden Volunteer to Drive me To the Hospital but First we need to pay our Respects to them even if their bodies weren't Found, come to think of it none of the bodies of the passenger were Found it's like the Plane exploded as their bodies were Washed down below the Oceans bed.
They were given a Memorial With their names on the Tombstone pinned to the ground to honor them.
We Got to The Cemetery as I got Down Clinging Tightly to my Coat Jacket it was Dark, Cold and chilly by 06:15am in the Morning.
What were we doing this early in the Morning easy, After Jayden and Joan Died, Lukas gave me a week off to mourn and I'm glad and Aiden Scored a Bargain and Bought a Company and is Now the CEO and presently renovating the Casino into a Surprise project for Joan's Wish, He Wants to put on a Good impression since he's a Rookie in the business world.
He Stretched his Hands towards me as I took Hold of it Holding a Rose twirling it with my Fingers trying to keep my mind off the Fact how Scary and this Place is.
Dawn is Set to Break soon as I Gripped tightly to Aiden's Hand.
"You're Scared... " Aiden Said as I Rolled my Eyes Frantically looking for any sign of Ghosts Witches or Demons.
"No I'm Not... " I Bluffed but we Both know I'm a Liar as he Let's go of my Hand and Leaves my Presence blending in perfectly with the Dark.
.
"Haha Aiden Stop it... " I said but didn't get a reply.
"Aiden... "i Yelped Twirling my Rose Thinking of Happy thoughts.
"I know you are trying to scare me, come out... " I yelled as my Echo Bounces back and forth.
"please.. " I begged stepping Backwards the Hooting of the Owls and the Chipping of the Crickets didn't help.
"Aiden it's not Funny Anymore Come out.... " I Yelled Stepping Backward as Fear Cloud my Thoughts I Twirled the Rose even more.
"Ghost are not Real
Ghost do not exist
He's playing with you
He wants you to be scared
Don't give way into fear
The Dark is Your friend
There is nothing to be afraid of
There is nothing to be... " I Backed against a Tombstone I Turned to See it was only a Tombstone as I Assumed and Aiden Jumped from Behind and Scared the Hell out of me.
.
"Boo " He Yelled and Broke into a Solitude Laugh as My Face Grimace from Fear to Anger.
.
"Are you Mad I almost Died.. " I Spat with Venom in my Voice but he Still Laughed at me as my cheeks flushed Redder than a Tomato as I Threw the Rose At him.
.
"I Hate You... " I Said as I Felt my Cheeks wet, oh Right I just freaking cried because I was scared the life lickers out of me.
.
"Now you'll let me Hold your Hand.. " He said as My Head grew Hot and I took to my Heels Heading out the gates of the Cemetery I Heard him pick up as he ran after me.
.
"You can't Outrun me you are a girl... " That Angered me the More as I Pushed my self more than I'm supposed to grinning as I ran pass the gates I Heard His Steps pick up Faster like he's Some Machine as he gang up on me just a little bit further and I'll lock him out of the Car.
Victoriously I got to the Car about to click on the Handle until a Strong pair of Hands Gripped tightly to my Hand and Slammed my back against the Door of The Car.
.
Fuck I'm Dead
.
"Let me go you Son of a Bitch.. " I yelled as a subtle smirk make it's way to his Face as his Hands tilt my chin upwards Pushing his Face towards Mine as I leaned against my Back pressed against the Car.
.
"When are you going to learn Gold, you can't outrun me... " he Said leaning closer getting into my Head as his Warm Breath Mixed with His Cologne Reignjuvinate The Cold Due.
An idea popped a I played along leaning Closer as his Grip on me Loosens.
.
"Yes but you were always so Clueless... "I said kicking him in the Shin and took to my Heels grinning in outbursting Victory.
.
I heard him pick up ganging up on me again he's even Fast after a Shin Bruise, Shit I'm Dead I turned to look how far he is, just to get Jumped on as I held tight to His Collar pulling him Down with me.
.
We Both Collapsed Hard on the Floor me on the Bottom Facing him and him on The top as He Arched his Back and Slammed his Hands down to my Sides, Trapping me in his Cage.
.
"Get off me... " I yelled as A Smirk Made it's way to his Face it was a clean one.
.
"Admit you were Scared... " I Laughed at his attempt to Bargain.
.
"Never.. " I Spat as His Subtle Smirk Turned to a Devious one.
.
"Then I'll Make you... " He said as I rolled my eyes at His Useless attempt to Threaten me.
.
"Good Luck my Lips are Sealed... " oh Universe how his Smirk went Flat into Subtle look giving me a Spine Chilling glare.
.
He Pushed himself up Locking his Calves with Mine giving him an advantage as his right Palm Brushed my Face As he Leans Closer, his eyes Darted to my lips as he pushes a Strand back down my earlobe as he Combs my Hair with his Fingers getting tangled up.
He Leaned Closer as our Nose Brushed Slightly breathing Heavily against me on Purpose Flushing my Cheeks Red.
.
His Hands Then Dug through my Jacket holding to the Hem of my Uniform my eyes widen in Shock as I gasped and my Breath Hitched.
.
"You Win " I Blurted out but He Didn't Stop He Pressed His Body a little against me as His Palm went under my Uniform.
.
"OK I was Scared, I admit it are you happy now You Don't need to prove your point.. " I panicked because any moment from now he was going to rip the Hems of My Cloth just to taste me as Just his Touch Tuned out my Brain leaving us in a Dead Silence.
His Palms Went Deeper As He Breathe Hard against me as our lips Brushes and again our eyes Locked.
.
"I'm Not proving Anything... " He Whispered bringing me back to a little Sanity as I tried to struggle once again free as I tried once again to protest him off me.
.
"Then Stop.. " I Said it now or nothing.
.
"Don't you ever learn We Both Know I can't stop even if I tried... " He said in a whisper as a glint of Lust sparked in his eyes as he pressed his Lips on mine Shutting My brain down Driving the little bit sanity in me as I give into him, Programmed my Hands went Cupping his Face Pulling him Closer, He Bit on Lower lip Gently as I Sucked on His Upper Lobe.
His Palm under my Uniform Didn't Stop as he Slowly Dug under my Uniform any moment from now he was going Drive Through the Ends of my Bra if he doesn't Loose it and Clips it off.
I didn't Care Even if He Did I wasn't in Control, Aiden Knight was in Control and with the Look of lust in his eyes earlier he Didn't care if we we were in a Cemetery he was going to have his way with me one way or the other.
He placed his Palm on top of my Left Boob Sliding under my Bra Squeezing it Gently as he Deepens the kiss, that was it As he retraced his other hand down driving through the other End of my Uniform Slowly sliding it up Exposing my Bare Abdomen.
.
"What The Hell.. " a Grumpy old voice Yelled as instantly we broke from the kiss as Aiden Charms on me Broke too as he jolts up bringing back the little Sanity left in me as I Sat Down on the Cold Floor and Saw Something like a Flashing Light, I looked around once again looking for the flash as Aiden Volunteer to pull me Back up on my Feet.
.
"What are you Doing in My Cemetery.. " the old man with an Iron Cane Yelled and from the looks of it he was gonna beat us Roadkill if he Had to.
.
"We were paying our respects to our Dead Friends.. " I said as we both pretended we didn't just have a hot make up session and in any case almost had sex.
.
"Where are you people from Is That how to Pay Respects by Visualizing live porn..." Fuck he Screamed so Loud that I'm Sure all those Below Heard it as Dawn Finally Broke.
.
"We are Sorry Sir We didn't know what we were Thinking.. " We??? It was all Aiden Fault and now he's dragging me into this.
.
"First it was Your Abomination you call Fashion Walking Naked to then Over Drinking and Drunk Driving and Throwing your Wild parties now it's Visualizing porn in my Cemetery what is the World turning into.. " the Mention of the last part Flushed my entire face red.
.
"We Are Sorry Sir, Look at the time we are late.. " Aiden said as he took me by my hand as we both Exit the Cemetery and got into the Car.
.
All I could think about was that the Kiss as Dead Silence followed trapped inside the Car.
What were we doing here again.
Oh right we came to pay our Respects to Jayden and Joan but Ended up in a Hot make out session and if you want almost had sex.
I'm glad Joan isn't alive to hear about this and Tease me but I miss her Rest in Perfect peace Joan and Jayden.
Aiden made a pit Stop at the front of the hospital as I breathe in trying to erase the memory of what happened earlier, like seriously he could have said
Why not have sex in a Cemetery it's Romantic.
.
I Rolled my eyes on my thoughts I'm crazy now giving my self eyes rolls Arrgh.
I Reached for the Lock of the Door about to open it.
.
"Gold... " Aiden Called as I I let go of the Lock about to face him but he Caught me off-guard stealing a Kiss from me as my heart Melted instantly but somehow broke when we both disengage from it.
.
"I'll See You at Home.. " My Cheeks Flushed Red as I looked down so he couldn't notice.
.
"Thanks for the Drive Aiden.. " I swear I saw him blush as he nods as I Steal one last kiss and opened the Door and Swooped Down waving at him as he Drove off.
My Heart was flustered my Cheeks more than flushed and my Stomach Giggling mother nothing can spoil this Day.
I Head into the Hospital as I checked in and dropped my Coat at The Coat Rack to See A bunch of Papparazi Questioning one of the Nurses.
Maybe Ava is Here or they are looking for Aiden too bad they just missed him.
.
I made my way to the Counter as one of them points at me I look away maybe it's someone else.
.
"it's Really her the Cafe Girl.. " nope it's me, The Files in my hand escaped my grasp as they all came racing to me one by one shoving their Mic up my face one by one as others Held their Phones towards my face to record or video what I had to say.
.
"What is your name
How old are you
Who are your parents
What would you say is your relationship with Aiden Knight... " They instantly bombarded me with Questions as I try to process all of what they said.
.
"I... I..... I... " My Brain Shut down as they trapped me in their wall of questions, they continued with their Uneasy Mummur as I squat down I faced palm myself trying to understand what the hell is happening, a pair of hands pull through and took hold of my Hand as He pulled me out saving me From their Barricade.
.
We ran through the Halls until we go lyrics to the Nurses Lounge as we locked the Doors against us, I breathe heavily as l looked up to see it was Stella, I was Hoping it was Embrya, I sighed I haven't Seen her up to a week now and she isn't picking my calls I hope she's alright.
.
Stella let out a Sigh as she Slumped into a beam bag.
.
"Lukas said I should hide you here while he tries to Calm down the atmosphere.. " Stella said.
.
"What the hell was that about?? " I Sighed as Stella glares at me in Shock.
.
"Seriously you don't know this just got posted this Morning.." She said handing me her phone of a Picture of me And Aiden Earlier.
.
*NEW YORK'S BAD BOY, AND HEARTTHROB IS SO DONE WITH HIS EX AVA SIMONE FOUND WITH CAFE GIRL BUT NOT THIS TIME IN A CAFE BUT HAVING A HOT MAKE OUT SESSION IN THE CEMETERY *
.
My Heart Dropped as I shakingly held to Stella's phone and checked the Views.
.
"100 Million views it was posted 20 minutes ago was New York awake waiting for the news. " I said in Disbelief and I remember now the Flash someone took a picture of us I'm so Dead.
.
"Did you Say Lukas said I should hide here.. " I panicked maybe he hasn't seen the video.
.
"Yes Gold look at the comments everyone is wondering who are you... " she said scanning through 2 million comments asking who I was, if I'm from New York and so many more.
.
"Oh my God this is Bad ..." I said as she collected her phone back.
"What's wrong you are famous.. " She said and I think she was jealous.
.
"No Stella I'm Screwed "