30: action speak louder than words

***GOLD'S POV ***
.
"No Stella I'm Screwed " I said as I slumped into a Beam bag letting out a quiet gasp, Stella on the other hand glanced through her phone.
.
"120 million views.. " she said across the room.
.
"it's Climbing.. " I cried diving deeper into the beam bag where is Embrya when you need her, if she was here she'll calm me down and probably find a way for me out of here not keeping me trapped here.
.
"Stella have you heard from Embrya..." I Blurted out as she dropped her phone to face me.
.
"No.. " she said Scratching the back of her head nervously like she knows something.
.
"What happened is there something you aren't telling me... " I asked as she just took out her phone and glanced through it.
.
"Look at the Time I better check if the Paparazzi have died down.... " I Held to her Hand before she escaped through the door.
.
"What aren't you telling me... Talk... " I Threatened with A Spine Chilling Glare.
.
"Did She get Fired.. " I asked since she didn't say anything but sigh.
.
"Gold Embrya is Dead.... " I gasped as I jumped back with my eyes welling up.
.
"Liar.. What Do you mean Embrya is Dead.. " I Half yelled .
.
"Her Body was Found this Morning outside the Hospital... If you want I could show you to Her, her body has been out cold we brought in a Coroner they said she was killed ever since last week that her body is Cold... They couldn't find any marks or Scratches talk less Finger print the person who killed her is Skilled... " She said in a Sigh as I broke into a cry.
.
"Why did they kill her?? She didn't do anything to anyone she's the Nicest person I've ever met.. "
.
"that's the Thing the last time I saw her she was doing some research in her Diary I tried to take a look but she Smacked my head maybe if we could get our hands on her Diary we could find out the reason she was killed... " Stella said.
.
"But How Embrya was a Senior Nurse where could we start from I don't even know anything about her..... " I said it was all in Vain.
.
"Perks of being the new Senior Nurse.. I have the Keys to where Embrya might have done her Research, I'll handle it why you Handle the Big picture... " she said pointing over my Shoulder at Lukas who was leaning against the Door Frames.
.
"Gold Bailey in my office now... " I gulped down my saliva hard two words.
.
I'm Dead..
.
***JAYDEN'S POV***
I Was in my office Researching on Delilah Shawn there was nothing about her, it's like someone cleared any information about her. The name like Aiden said looks Familiar I think I know her From somewhere, how come I don't remember.
This is a Dead end, First Joan gets assaulted injected by Carbonyx, she won't wake up and she's in special support or else she will be dead with the baby if only she could just wake up and tell me what she found out this Mystery would be cleared.
My Eyes Darted to Gold's Profile as I glanced through it again and saw a Name Delilah.
I quickly glanced through the File seeing Delilah Bailey and dropped it.
What's the Harm in changing the last name I'm already at a Dead End.
I Clicked on the Search column DELILAH BAILEY
.
several articles came out....
.
"Delilah Bailey formerly Shawn Heavily Pregnant for her Commoner of a Husband leaves the Hospital and never came back... " I glanced through her picture she Doesn't look anything like Gold not one bit.
Gold has Golden Ember eyes, Red pink lips, golden Tan Skin and Golden long hair resting down her waistline and she has Curves too.
This woman Has Short Black hair, pale skin blue eyes and she's Skinny the only resemblance is their Nose, maybe she could be her Mother.
.
I looked into another one.
.
"Delilah Bailey insulted for stooping low and Marrying Ex Gambler and Drunkard... "
It didn't catch my attention so I clicked to the next one.
.
"Delilah Bailey Put to Birth at Health Centre Hides the Gender of the Baby... " Great how am I supposed to know if Gold is Her Daughter.
.
"Delilah Bailey comes back to her Senses and files a Divorce.... " Gold Didn't have a mom and her Father gambled it could be her Mother
.
"Delilah Bailey Speaks about the loss of her First Child... " Wait if Gold was her Daughter why would She speak about the Death of her first child, unless Gold isn't her First.
.
There has to be some relative I can't ask Gold maybe she knew any but I can't because she thinks I'm Dead and I can't ask her Dad, Aiden put him in a Comma.
I Slammed my head against my keyboard in frustration I will kill anyone now, I pulled my head back up to see an interesting Cover.
.
"Delilah Bailey shares a picture with her mother on her Birthday... "
.
I clicked on the article and read it.
.
"Delilah shares a funny Selca with her Mother Veronica Shawn based in Spain now ... " I clicked on Veronica Shawn on Wikipedia she was a Formal Miss Universe for Spain all her Children and husband are Deceased but she's still alive.
.
"Damon... " I Yelled as my Guard Barged in my office.
.
"Yes Sir.. " he saluted
.
"How's Joan??" I asked
.
"The Doctors are carrying out Further Medications, she's good so Far .. " He said as I nod.
.
"Prepare The Rocket Jet we are Heading to Spain... "
.
***GOLD'S POV***
.
Lukas gave me a heads up as he tried to calm down the Paparazzi I exchanged numbers with Stella in case she Found anything suspicious or proof.
My Phone Vibrated in my pockets.
.
"oh Good you are Alive... " She Breathe as I rolled my eyes.
.
"Anything Yet.. " I asked
.
"No, No clue like when she died all the clues Died with her it's a Dead End I didn't even get a clue"
.
I got up bored and started Rummaging through Lukas Files on the Desk.
.
"Like what kind of a Clue... " I asked with my phone clasped inbetween my left ear and shoulder.
.
"I don't know like a.... "
.
"Personal File... " I cut her Off stopping her from finishing her sentence spotting Embrya's File what is it doing in Lukas office .
.
"Yeah like that.....Wow you must really be good at being a Detective.. "
.
"That's because I just found a File Containing information about Embrya... "
.
"What's it Doing in Lukas Office..?? " She asked
.
"That's the Same thing I asked myself "
.
"if it is in Lukas office I advise you don't take a look in it there must be a reason it's there to stay hidden from us just leave it as you see it... " She advised but I wasn't listening I grabbed it.
.
"This could be a clue if it's in Lukas office then it's important... " I said ignoring her Warning.
.
"Gold Drop it and sit Down Lukas will kill you if he Finds you looking through it he's already upset you Flooded the Hospital with Papparazi, hell knows what he'll do to you if you're Caught.. " again I ignored her warning.
.
"And Hell knows what is in this Files I'm only going to take a Look bye... " I cut of the Call my phone still in my Hands as I glanced through the files.
.
It only contained some of her Certificate and a Treaty, what is Lukas doing with her Treaty.
The Will was Concealed in an Envelope.
.
I Drastically opened it.
.
"I Embrya swear to protect Princess Khloe as her Guardian and Sister till my last Breath and discrete any information of her past until the war waged between the Kingdoms is at peace.. " My eyes widened in Shock Embrya is a Bodyguard to a Royal Family so this Khloe.
.
I Shoved the Treaty down the pockets of my uniform and saw something like an address it was Goodluck Alley.
I took pictures of everything as I closed and dropped the File Shoving my phone In my pockets.
Until I saw an Envelope with my name on it, I picked it up and saw my MCAT SCORES.
.
I Tore the Envelope open and I scored a 528 I screamed my Lungs out then I stopped I didn't write a MCAT Exam but the results showed i did.
.
"What are you Doing?? " Lukas came in Furious.
.
"Explain how did I get a 528 when I didn't Enrol for the MCAT Exam Huh?? " I asked as he Froze like I just Found his plot and thank God a good reason not to be raped by him after last time.
.
"You weren't supposed to see that.. " he grunted I shot him a Glare.
.
"How come I wasn't supposed to see what I didn't enroll for Lukas Pines Explain or Else... " I said thinking of a good reason to threaten him without getting killed, I can't mention I found the Files about Embrya he'll kill me I'm sure of it.
.
"I Enrolled you last week when you got your Break without your permission and made my way in for you to pass.. " I couldn't believe my ears.
.
"Are you trying to say you Bribed your way so I could pass.. " I almost cried.
.
"I'm Sorry you were busy and you lost... "
.
"Shut up... " I can't believe I just said that to Lukas.
.
"Excuse me?? " he got confused I'm talking to him in this Manner I'm even confused myself.
.
"You Heard me Shut the Fuck up... How could you bribe your way for me to Ace an Exam do I look stupid to you that you couldn't inform me, what is wrong with you doing everything for me I can handle it myself you know I don't need anyone help.. " I Blurted.
.
"At least I'm trying to protect you, You just got your self into a Make out Scandal and I'm trying my best to Calm down the atmosphere and find out who took the picture why you are Kissing Aiden..." I Slapped him..
.
"What's your Problem with Aiden Huh?? ever since I lost my memory you've done nothing but had beef with him, Mind you I got my memory back thanks to you... Why do you hate him so much.. "
.
"I Love you, I loved you Ever Since Middle School but you kept your Head in a book and friend Zoned me all these while you didn't know whether I ran away from home you don't know how he took everything away from me...."
.
"What Did he take away from you?? " I asked as He Came close as I stepped back until I reached my Dead End leaning against the Desk we were an inch apart as he Breath against me I Only close my eyes as he pulled my Chin up squeezing my cheeks as my lips Pucker.
.
"I Left and Promised to come back when I did he took some thing or should I say someone both Dear to me and you, it's too Early for you to know about Her but when he took you that's when I despise him... " He said as his eyes darted to my lips and back to my eyes.
.
"I love you Gold.." He said leaning closer I Face palmed him.
.
"if you loved me you wouldn't do all this.. " I pushed him off me tearing up the Result For the MCAT exam and threw it at him.
.
"I didn't earn this....i don't deserve anything I didn't work for, that's what my mom always taught me it applies to everything, You don't and won't earn me, you've already broken the respect and trust I had for you...." I wanted to leave as I shouldered past him but he pulls me back.
.
"You Can still work here and I'll let the make out Scandal Slide just as a way apologizing.. " did he just try to use his tactics on me
.
"To Hell with your Bribe for an Apology... If you're too big to apologize then so be it I'll leave you and your Hospital I already have what I came for..." I spat my eyes red.
.
"Gold I'm Sorry please don't leave... " I jerked off him.
.
"My mom walked out on my Dad I never understood why but now I know why... she couldn't stand Shitholes like you, My Dad is an exception but you you are the Complete definition.. " I said as I reached out for the door.
.
"I promised myself I wouldn't give up on my Dreams that's why I'm still here to prove that my parents Divorce didn't hurt me, to prove that they Didn't break me to prove that I won't Give up.... Action speaks louder than words... " I said as I clicked on the door knob.
.
"if you excuse me I have to get back to my training.. " I said as I walked out and slammed the door against me what was I thinking talking to Lukas like that oh my God at least I escaped his wrath.
.
"Gold you are Alive thank the stars did you take a look at the files.. " Stella Breathe as she ran towards me.
.
"Yes I even took some pictures, And guess what Embrya is the Guardian of some princess Khloe.. "
.
"The Princess Khloe of England oh my God I thought she was announced dead after her Brother ran away from the Throne after the death of their parents sixteen years ago.... "
.
"Wait the Kingdom had no ruler... "
.
"When he ran away she was handed to her Guardian when she was a Baby as their uncle ruled the Kingdom with an iron fist her Guardian and her Maid is Embrya .."
.
"Why did he run away... "
.
"Due to the Pressure he was never seen again but last week after the Death of your Friends he returned to Claim the Throne away from his Uncle and had his Uncle killed who was responsible for the Death of his parents but he hasn't shown his face to somehow protect his identity.... "
.
"Embrya Died last week so she doesn't know her brother is back in power and strangely Embrya's death is somehow connected to the King... "
.
"We need to see Khloe after Work today we are going to Goodluck Alley.. "
.
To be continued...