Chapter 9:Mutual feelings!

Hello everyone!

I updated quite fast hehe!

I'm really happy that people actually like this story!I just hope I won't dissapoint you so you'll keep enjoying yourselves while reading this story hehe!^^

Anyway let's start this chapter~~

I slowly opened my eyes because of the strong sun's light coming through the window.I turned around to avoid it and faced a man's face.It's Jb!We actually slept on the same couch.I'm glad I don't have school today cause it's probably over 9 am right now.

"Morning..."Jb suddenly said with a husky deep voice."Isn't he asleep?"I wondered.

"G-good morning...did you sleep well?"I asked him.

"With you by my side it's a given"He smirked.Why is he saying things like that?

"U-ugh...idiot.Anyway.Did anything happened yesterday?You seemed pretty upset and tired."I tried to avoid getting embarrassed because of his unexpected words.

"Nothing happened.I was just really tired because of work.Being the son of a rich businessman isn't the easiest thing."He sighed.

"I see...Well today I don't have school but it's already 9 am.Won't you go to work?"I said and tried to get up from the couch but he caught me and made me sit on his lap."Yah!Let me go.You're a pervert even this early in the morning?''I complained.

"I don't have to go to work today.Since you don't have to go to school too...stay with me."He said.More like commanded.

"W-w-why should I?And let me go."I asked him and tried to escape but my efforts were for nothing.He's so strong I can't push him away.

"You should stay because you're in love with me and I,the man you love,is saying it."He chuckled and held me tighter.

"I hate you Jb..Aigoo.Let me go.I gotta go pee!"I lied so he would let me go.

"You liar.Don't try to lie to me.I already know that when you're lying your hands are trembling.It's so obvious."He said and rest his head on my shoulder.How did he came to understand this?I didn't even know that my hands are trembling when I'm lying.

"Seriously my hands are trembling?"I asked him surspised.

"Yup."

"I have to see that myself to really believe it."I said and he chuckled.

"Do you love me?"He suddenly asked me.

"W-w-what?Of course not.I've told you many times."

"Your hands are trembling."He said and I looked at my hands which were actually trembling like crazy.But I'm not even sure myself if I'm lying or not.I'm not sure if I love him or not.Why are they trembling?Am I lying even to myself?"See?You love me but you just won't admit it."

"I-I-I don't!No I can't love you!"I yelled at him because of embarrassemt and not actually anger.

"WHY?Why can't you love me?!"He cried.Why is that making him so angry?

"I can't love you because...because you're gonna hurt me.I don't want to get hurt.You're a womanizer!I can't trust you in love!"I confessed my real fears and his eyes widened.He made me get up and he grabbed me from my shoulders,looking straight into my eyes.This is actually so embarrassing!

"Do you know since when do I have to go out with or even kiss a woman except from you?"He asked me calmly.

"How should I know?"I avoided his eyes.

"Since the day I met you!"He shouted.

"W-what?"I asked surprised.This can't be true.

"Why can't you believe me?"He sighed.His expression seems sincere.But,can I really trust him?He's a man who I came to know as a womanizer and I kept knowing him better as a womanizer.He is always joking over things like kissing and falling in love.It can't be that he actually cares about me and he stopped being that kind of man I hate.I admit my hate for him came to be somehow love but fear is here to keep me away even from the thought of trying to tell him my true feelings.Can I now trust this man?Can I trust Jb?

"You're saying you like me?Are you saying that you want me to trust you?To be your girlfriend?Is that what you ask me?...Are these honest words?"I asked him,hoping,deep inside in my heart, to hear a positive answer.

"If for you it's like this then...Yes.That's what I'm saying you idiot."He said and came even closer to me.

"Can I really believe that you won't hurt me?"

"I can't promise anything.But,I can assure you that I won't approach other women.It's the first time I find a girl like you.You know...you gave me strength and you helped me when I need it the most.You didn't like me even if I have so much money and things I own.That's what made me think that you're not like the other annoying women I came to know before you.You made me remember that women are not all the same.You made me remember that I can love too.So believe in me like I believe in you Heidi..."His words made me teary.I would never have excepted to hear such words from a man like Jb.If it's like this,I think I can give it a try.I hugged him so he won't see me crying and to give him my answer."Do you think I can't get that you're crying,crybaby?"He asked me and hugged my tight.His embrace is seriously so warm and comfortable.

"I'm not crying...!"I said and he patted my head.

"Look at me then."He said.

"I don't want to."I pouted.

"Yes you want."He said and holded my head with both his hands to make me look at him without being able to escape from his handsome eyes.

"Let me go..."I whispered.

"I don't want to...I want to kiss you."He told me making me blush.

"But I don't want to."I said but he won't listen to me.He just came closer and closer so now I can feel his breath on my lips.His eyes looking right into mine.My heart beating so fast.This is not the same with the other times.He is so gentle.

"But I want to kiss you...I want you."He whispered and kissed me slowly.This kiss is like no other.It's like he's kissing me for the first time.I kissed him back for the first time.My heart is about to explode but at the same time I don't want to stop.I want to keep having these annoying buterflies in my stomach.

After some minutes of gentel touch we stopped kissing.We're both breathing heavily,out of breath from the marathon of kisses and pecks.

"Thank you Jb." I said and smiled.

"Thank me for what?"He chuckled.

"For letting me love you...."I confessed and he laughed.He kissed my forehead and hugged me.This is the start of a beautiful day and a beautiful relationship.Or so I wanted to believe...

Finally!!*^*They both said what they truly feel haha!

I hope you liked it everyone~

See you next time~~^____^