something like that.

hey! so this is like something i've been thinking about writing for the longest time but never had gotten to it, so it's finally here.

i love you all and i'm so appreciative of everything you all have done for me and all the support and comments i receive.

dedicated to seayceetings & kayceEseaniE & THAT1GURLLL & petalxoxo

- my fav babies <3 💘

- love you whores,
kami 🌻

She was balanced on the ledge of the latter, a paintbrush in her hand and a tray of paint in the other. Speaks of paint were scattered across her
curls, her tongue sticking out of her plump lips as she brings the brush to the wall - humming sweet lyrics that have been stuck in her head since the morning.

It was late at the local museum, Kaycee waiting until the flow of visitors have slowed so she could continue her mural in one of the exclusive rooms. She wraps her hair together, tying it to the back of her head as she places the tray of paint against the floor - peering around for another bucket of paint to use.

She scurries to the other side of the room, her fingers dancing along the lid before ripping it off, paint splattering across her cheeks as a warm bubbly laugh engulfs the air.

Kaycee wraps around the handle, letting out a cry as it brings her down. "God, this is heavy."

"Did you need help with tha-"

Kaycee turns around quickly, the starling voice sends the paint tin flying. Her fingers press harshly against her eyelids, finally getting the courage to peel her hands from her eyes she finds a boy her age, devoured in hot pink paint.

"I'm so sorry!" Kaycee cried, picking up the tin and propping it against the latter before taking off her apron - patting down against his clothing. "I didn't mean to do that, god im so sorry."

A seem less laugh melts from his lips as he drags his fingertips across his eyes, a cheeky smile plastered on his face as he wipes the paint on his pants. "Don't worry about it, it's all good."

"No, it isn't." Kaycee croaks as she rummages through her bag, pulling out a twenty dollar bill from her wallet. "This isn't much, but it's all I have."

The boy's eyes widen as he places his hand over hers, "No, No I can't take this." He walks over behind her, picking up the can of paint. "I know a way to make things even."

Before Kaycee could get a word out, she was drenched head to toe in hot pink paint. "What the fuck!" She cursed, letting out a cry as he emptied the rest of the can onto her head - watching as it dripped from her hair onto the museum floor.

"Even now?"

Smiling sweetly, she holds a paintbrush behind her back as she walks over to the boy, placing her hand on his shoulder. "Not yet." Kaycee swipes the paintbrush across his face, a laugh falling from her lips as the face he had just cleaned of paint was being painted once again.

"Oh it's on."

The two sprint across the room, paint dripping from their clothes and doughy laughs filling the vacant room as the boys arms wrap around her waist, holding her down as the paint engulfs her.

The two strangers collapsed on the floor, paint and sweat decorating their skin as their chests rise and fall like short and shallow bursts.

"By the way.." His cheeks burning as his breath began to stutter in his lungs. "My names Sean."

"Kaycee." She smiled, extending her hand out to the boy. "Do you come here often?"

"Isn't that my line?" Sean smirked, disregarding the eye roll he received from the girl beside him on the paint covered floor. "Yeah, I usually come here once a week."

"I'm surprised I haven't seen you." Kaycee turns to Sean, "I was just recently hired for the mural in the new art exhibit, we'll see if I still have a job later tonight."

"I'm sorry if i'm the reason you end up losing your job, i mean from what I can see you really know how to work the paintbrush."

Kaycee's cheeks are suddenly kissed pink like a spring rose, the blooming color so adorable against her freckled skin. "You haven't seen all my talents yet."

"Maybe we can hangout sometime and you can tell me about all your hidden talents and maybe even show me a few."

"I would like that." Kaycee bit her bottom lip, holding back the curve of her smile. 

After exchanging numbers, the two walked out of the museum ignoring the strange looks from visitors as they walked through the halls, trails of paint following the pair until they reached her car.

"I hope to see you around, Sean." Kaycee smirked, extending her hand out to tousle his hair, but was stopped by the intertwining of their fingers.

Kaycee's mouth gently fell open, her knees buckling and her cheeks reddening as she felt the sweetness of his lips against the back of her hand. "See you around, Snowflake."

"Snowflake?"

"I don't know, it just suits you." Sean laughs, swinging the car door open for her. "I'll see you, Kaycee."

Kaycee opened the door, the widest smile overtaking her lips as she passed by the family at the dinner table - their questions floating past her as she leaned against the kitchen counter, carefully peeling away the paint dried to her hair.

Kylie walks over, a confused look plastered across her face as she leans over to her sisters ear. "Did you just meet the love of your life or something?"

"Something like that."