14💞

Jungkook has been missing for a week, well not really missing, Jungkook's wolf has gone Awol. Since the incident at the cafeteria last week nobody has heard anything about the true blood.

Taehyung has cried the life out of his body. If anything happens to the wolf or Jungkook that's on him.No matter what Jungkook has done to him he will never wish any harm on the Alpha.

The things he said that day plays over and over in his head. Honestly he doesn't even care how Jungkook took it, the only thing making him regret some of his words is the wolf. The wolf is literally the only side that gave a fuck about him. He did what has never been done, he fought his human side for him. 

The wolf cheerful voice has not left his head this few days. The way the wolf calls him with so much happiness, how happy he always was to see him, tail never stops waggling in pure joy, how childish he always was. Taehyung let the tears that has been threatening to fall from his eyes find it's way down his face.

Nobody has seen or heard from either Jungkook or the wolf, Taehyung was getting restless. He really should have worded his words better. The mistake he made was calling his mark disgusting and cursed.He had rejected and rubbish the wolf's mark in public. He said the worst thing anyone could have said about a mating mark.

"It's gonna be ok" He heard Jin's reassuring voice.

"It doesn't seem like it hyung" Taehyung mutters tiredly, wiping his eyes. He's in his room in the pack mansion right now. Jin and the others has been visiting him non stop.

He's honestly tired of seeing their pity Faces. His mate is gone, his omega side is devastated reason why he's back to wearing Jungkook's clothes again. His friends pity faces changes to another level of pity anytime they see him.

He shifts every night and howl for his mate still nothing, it's like the true blood disappeared from the face of the earth. Their bond feels dead, he feels nothing from it and that scares him to death.

"It doesn't seem like it now, but i can assure you, its going to be ok soon"

"Hmmm" The younger hums not believing a single word Jin was saying "What goodnews were you talking about with aunt Jiwo" He asked instead.

"Tae" Jin calls with a clear hesitation

"Hyung please tell me, don't keep anything from me please and besides i could use some goodnews right now"

Jin angles his body so he's sitting facing him directly, he takes his hands smiling.
"I'm pregnant" he breaths out happily

Taehyung definitely wasn't expecting that nevertheless he was happy for his hyung. He throws his arms around his hyung bringing him into a tight hug. "Congratulations hyung, I'm so happy for you"

"Thank you Tae, I'm sorry i didn't tell you earlier"

Taehyung breaks the hug and hold his hyung's hands again. "It's ok hyung i totally understand" he gives him a reassuring smile. "You're going to be a great father hyung."

'Yeah" The older respond smiling wide

"Namjoon hyung must have been so happy."

"You have no idea" Is Jin's response.
Taehyung can imagine the older's face when he heard the news. For the past week he's gotten to know the older in a different light. He's not just Jungkook's friend, he is Jin hyung's mate. A very nice humble and strong Alpha, who loves his mate dearly. Taehyung truely considers him a friend. "Tae" Jin shakes his hand breaking his train of thoughts.

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah why wouldn't i be?"
Jin reaches out to wipe his face, Taehyung didn't even know he was crying. He closes his eyes letting the tears fall freely