Magical fingers

Jane

After having an intimate grinding and groaning session Leo slumped on me, his face nestling into the crook of my neck. I could feel his hot and rapid breathing on my bare skin that sent a chill of pleasure directly to my core.

Our bodies were wet with sweat.

Even though he was wearing shirt, yet I could feel the perfect package of abs underneath it.

"This game is getting harder than I'd expected." I groaned, feeling his ultimate bulge on my stomach.

"Thank god. You woke up." He teased rolling his eyes before fixing them on my lips. I gulped nervously as I saw his eyes darkened with desire and hunger. "Fuck! I really need a cold shower."

"Me too." I agreed feeling a painful sensation between my legs. Damn. My pussy was throbbing like a maniac and I really had no idea what should I've done to cease the aching and calm the urge. "I'm hot and aching. Probably a cold and long shower would be helpful."

I raised an eyebrow as he didn't make any attempt to move and continued staring me with his lustrous eyes.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I inquired feeling slightly uneasy yet aroused under his gaze.

"Like What?"

"Just Like I look at my tacos. As if you're gonna eat me."

His lips twirled. "Yes I am." His voice was hoarse and seductive that only made the throbbing worse. "I can only wish," he murmured as he moved down and brushed his lips on my navel, "down here you'll taste like same as your lips—strawberry."

My body became hot as if I were in sahara desert. A drop of Sweat began forming on my forehead as I felt a wave of pain rippled through my body formed from my pussy. God damn it right! I wanted him to touch me there where no one ever touched me before. Not even me.

I was vulnerable and he was in his real form.

"Leo...I—"

"Just lay on your back and let me take care of you." He said as he slowly took off my underwear.

"We can't—"

"I'll fuck You, Jane. But not right now." He whispered looking up at me. "I just want to taste you, baby. Spread your legs for me."

"K."

I leaned my head back in the pillow as Leo assured me that we're not gonna have sex. Atleast, not right now, According to him. But I was damn sure that I wasn't gonna lose my v-card to my pervert boss in upcoming future even if I was somewhat attracted to him.

But right now I was just needed some magical fingers and a tongue.

A wicked smirk played on his face as I peered at him. And in the next moment, his face disappeared between my legs.

Trust me, he really did take good care of me that night.

***

"I heard you're going Italy next week." Eva exclaimed wiggling her brows as I made two mugs of coffee. One for me and other for Leo.

"Don't look at me like that. It will be completely and strictly business."

She gave me a mischievous smirk and winked as she picked up a coffee mug that I'd prepared. "Oh sweetie, you and I both know what kind of buisness is carried out when a virgin gets stuck with a man who is incredibly good in bed."

My mouth fell open.

She winked again and walked off there.

"Wait. How does she know that he's good in bed?" I mumbled to myself suspiciously.

***

I knocked on the door and entered with a cup of coffee that I'd prepared for Leo.

He ran his hand down his face and let out a yawn. He looked tired as if hadn't gotten enough sleep last night.

I wondered what he had done after I kicked him out of my room as soon as I came.

Selfish I know.

He grinned as he saw me, ''I was dreaming about you, taking you over my desk again and again until you're screaming my name. And see... you're here.'' My face flushed red as if I was in microwave oven. Oh god, had he really fantasising me over his desk while he was thrusting himself inside me from behind and I was screaming his name? Again and again, according to his description?

He's so pervert. I shouldn't have let him eaten me.

"I can't stop fantasizing about you sitting on my face. God, I knew you'd taste like strawberry." He snickered leaning back against the chair and putting the hands behind his head. "FYI, strawberries are my favourite and I can eat them all day."

I found the courage and snapped, "It was just a one time thing and FYI won't happen again."

"But you enjoyed it."

"It didn't go according to my expectations." I lied, "You could be better."

He cocked his head and started moaning in a dramatic high pitch voice, "Oh yes Leo, You're so good!
Yes right there! Jesus Christ Leo, please don't stop whatever you're doing!"

"Is this enough?" He smirked arching a brow at me. "Or you want me to explain how hard you came as you wrapped your legs around my neck and almost choked me to death while I was pleasuring you."

Now I was flushing red with anger. God he didn't just tease me?!

I plastered a fake smile and said as much as politely I could, "I may look calm but I already punched you on your pretty face three times."

He smirked and retorted, "I may look calm but we fucked already in my mind three times."

"Ugh! You're so...."

"Hot?" He filled up. "Sexy? the same guy who made you scream his name last night?" When I rolled my eyes at his arrogance, he waved his hand and scoffed, "I know."

"No!" I snapped, "You're an immature, arrogant and wicked man." And yes, also hot, sexy and the same guy who made me scream his name last night. "And I hate you!"

"Are we talking about my fingers here?" He smirked, taking the sip from his coffee.

"Ugh! Go to hell!" With that I marched out of his office leaving him behind as he started laughing like a devil.