Chapter 8

Anthony on the side or up top

Anthony pulled up to his parents house and felt overwhelmed. These were the people that raised him and sacrificed everything for him. And what did he give them in return? Nothing. He doesn't even call them at least once a week.

He knocked on the door waiting anxiously for it to be opened. It had been months since he had seen his parents and he began to feel bad.

The door opened abruptly and Anthony was greeted by his mother. She looked at him with tears in her eyes and pulled him into a hug. He returned the embrace enjoying the comfort of his mother.

"My baby." She whispered to him. She finally pulled back and wiped the tears from her eyes.

"I've missed you so much." She said sadly. "So tell me. Has anything happened in the past 24 hours. Found a girlfriend, a friend. "

Anthony chuckled, "Actually yes."

His mom squealed. "You have to tell all of us. Dinner is already set and everyone is waiting." She walked towards the dining room.

"Everyone. Anthony's here." She announced as he walked into the room.

But he was not prepared for what or maybe whom he was greeted with.

Harmony laughed as Mr. Jackson told some old stories from his childhood. She loved the Jacksons, they were like a second family to her.

When Harmony heard Mrs. Jackson announce Anthony was here she smiled instantly.

He had no clue she was coming, she wanted it to be a surprise. And a surprise it was.

Anthony pretended to not know Harmony and greeted everyone. He saw his sisters' families and he felt happy.

Hugging his niece and nephews, and seeing his siblings again made him feel, well complete again.

"And Anthony this is Harmony. She and Julia have been friends for years." His mom introduced them not having any idea that this was the woman he was going to tell her about.

"Nice to meet you. " Anthony put out his hand to shake.

"You to." She grabbed his hand and shook it. They shared a smile and sat down.

"Oh Anthony dear, can you sit next to Harmony that's the only open seat."

"No problem." He slid into the seat amd began to pile food on his plate. It has been a very long time since he has had a home cooked meal.

"Harmony. How is the bakery business going?" Mr Jackson asked curiously.

"Good actually. I was planning on expanding the franchise."

"Oh that's amazing. Maybe Anthony can help you." He suggested.

"No.. No thank you. I don't need him showing another scene. " She said, but whispered the last part.

Anthony heard her and chuckled lightly.

"So Anthony, who is this girl that captured your heart in just a few hours?" His mom asked.

Anthony glanced at Harmony then back at his mother, "Well. She is beautiful, smart, funny. She is a great business woman and she knows how to bake." He placed his hand on Harmony's thigh.

Harmony stiffened as she felt his hand on her thigh. It began to slowly move up and the further up it went the faster her heart rate became.

"Excuse me." She rushed into the bathroom breathing heavily.

"What is this man doing to me?" She said to herself.

After a few minutes she was able to gain her composure and left the bathroom. Before she got a chance to really open the door a figure pushed into the bathroom and closed then locked the door.

"Anthony." She whispered. But before she could say anything else, he attacked her lips with his own.

The kiss was filled with passion and lust. The chemistry between them exploded. They're lips moved in sync as well as their bodies. Anthony's hands glided down her waist, while Harmony's hands tangled in his hair.

When they pulled away for a breath, his lips trailed down to her neck. Harmony threw her head back in pleasure. Neither one of them wanted to stop. But then a knock came to the door.

"Harmony are you okay in there? You have been in there for awhile." Julia knocked.

"Y-Yeah, I'm f-fine." She stuttered out.

"Okay. Well hurry up. Everyone is waiting." They heard her footsteps lead away from the door.

"Anthony. We need to stop." Harmony sighed.

"Why?" He continued to kiss and bite her neck.

"Everyone is waiting." She said trying to push him away. Man. How much does this guy weigh?

"Okay." He said and kissed her neck one more time. "I will see you in a few." Then walked out the bathroom.

Harmony looked in the mirror flushed and saw something that had her face filled with horror.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Things just got hot and heavy. Lol.

So someone commented about the Teasers that I have been getting. I give you those to get your minds going for what's to come. I have not forgotten about ANY of them. Just because I give them doesn't mean it will be in the next chapter automatically. So please just let me use my methods.

QFTC: Should Harmony and Anthony date or no strings attached?

Teaser: Soon. Very Soon.

Vote (20)

Comment (4)

Fan

Enjoy

P.S. I thank everyone for making story this successful so far, all these votes and comments make me happy. Love you guys.