Chapter 35

3rd person POV

Kaofang - why don't you kill that pest. How long should I wait...

       "Why are you in a rush . wait... Did the prince royally dump you ."

Kaofang - du-dump no... I mean he brok- broke up with me. Its because of him. His fake consent.

          "Ya ya... Whatever let's you sleep at night ."

Kaofang- be careful with your words.. Just one call and my parents will remove their shares from your company.
So tell me now.... When will you kill that pest .

           "Let him go back to the palace first . Then we will make him taste the death."

Kaofang - Why can't you do it now. He is outside without any guards . when he returns back to the palace . he will get some guards which will make our work more hard .

       "If we want to achieve both our dreams . he has to go back to the palace . don't forget that ."

Kaofang- Aaargh... Do whatever you want . when I am back to my country. I want him dead . I want my kong back .

        "When will you be back ."

Kaofang - After 3 weeks . the next day after my exhibition gets over. I will be there .
Anyway... Are you gonna leave Arthit alone until he is back to the palace .

        "Don't you know me my dear cousin . wait for it . "

Kaofang -I will be waiting ...

*______*_____*_______*________*______*
Short...?... Next chapter will be updated today... It would be long enough to cover this up ... OK

Do vote and comment...