My Life, My Secrets, My Story Part 4

Hey guys, if you like my story, then tell your friends and tell them to check my story out, please I need to advertise my story!!!! I need some comments too!!!!!! Tell me what I should change! I promise I won't get mad unless you start bitching about my story!

********** 

Part 4 

Alec's POV

No! He said it! Why?!

"Dude, Why?!" I asked.

"Dude, Trust me!" He replied, in the same tone as me.

"Then, WHY?!" I asked, getting panicked.

"Don't ask, ok, just trust me, me and Brendon have a plan!" Oscar said, talking for the first time since we got in this school.

"Fine, what's the plan?" I said, calmly but still panicking on the inside. Where did she go?

"She doesn't like us, and we, me and Brendon figured out why. You were too busy ogling her to notice." He went on.

I rolled my eyes, all werewolves are like that when they meet their mate, it's like nothing else matters. With humans it's harder, because they don't have mates, so they don't feel that pull like we do.

Mates feel this amazingly strong pull when they first meet each other, it dulls a little after a day or two, but just enough, where you don't need them 24/7, but still want them all the time. That's why I'm so panicky. When you’re not near them, your thinking about them, and want to know where they are, why are they there, and if they're alright. It's how love works but everyone is matched perfectly. As if someone planned it, and their future.

"We were listening to the conversation in the hallway, while you were talking to her, they all said the same thing or close to it."

We werewolves have super hearing and smell; actually all of our senses are heightened, and way better than humans. I noticed we were going to be late if we kept talking.

"Let's go, we'll be late if we don't, tell me in my head." I said, as we started walking.

"So they were saying that she's never trusted anyone, never had friends, and never even talked to anyone outside of the other emo people at this school." Brendon started, in my head.

We entered the classroom, the biology teacher, Ms. Liz, I learned was her name, was a lot like the secretary, Ms. Jones, kind and a little motherly too. She told us to introduce ourselves and we did just like the last class, and then sat down.

I was getting worried, where was she? Is she ok? Did she get upset and leave? Was she mad at me?

"She'll come ok? Relax." I hear Oscar in my mind, he's the most quiet out of all of us, and so he's good at observing people, and their actions and behaviors. For example, he knew that these words would calm me down. He can say that right words at the right time, it his gift I guess.

I was just thinking about her when she entered through the door. She was avoiding looking at us. This hurt and my wolf started whimpering, at the fact that she's upset with us.

"Alex, why are you late?" Ms. Liz asks.

"Sorry, I wasn't feeling well, sorry" she replied.

"Oh! Are you ok now, do you need to go to the office?" she worried, a little like a mother over her child.

"No, I'm okay now" she answered. I bet she wanted to go home, but she was being nice.

Her seat was away from our, like the last classes, and I hoped it wouldn't be that way in every class. I really wanted to go over there and apologize, even though I didn't ask.

"Don't. I know a better way to do this, but let me finish, what I was explaining" Brendon said.

Ugh, this is killing me!!! Great, my first day is really bad, and it's not even finished!!!

********** 

Ok! Well that was all Alec's POV but I was thinking of doing Oscar's or Brendon's if you have any suggestions please tell me!!!