[25] Really

Yena and Yuri stands outside their hideout, specifically standing in the edge of the cliff, watching the sun set. "Are you sure you're feeling fine?" Yuri asks the older, while Yena nods.

"You're being caring huh?" Yena chuckles while Yuri blushes. "I'm just asking because I'm the one who treated your wound." Yuri explains. "Whatever you say, Chief." Yena smiles and looks at the young police officer.

"You know, You reminds me a lot of my mom." Yena speaks while Yuri hums in confusion..

"My mom is very caring of everyone even if it's a stranger, she would always treat them like a close friend of her." Yena states as she looks down on her feet..

"She gives me a lot of motivation when I was kid, to be a future police officer like you." Yena adds while Yuri stares at her.. "I bet your parents are proud of you as well." Yena says while Yuri laughs a little.

"Proud of me knowing that I'm working with the most wanted criminal here in south korea." Yuri jokes and Yena chuckles.

"I wish I could have someone like my mother as my partner." Yena suddenly says it and looks deeply to Yuri's eyes.

"Or if I can't find one, maybe i'll take you as my wife." Yena smiles.

Yuri blushes so hard that she smacks Yena's arm. "Geez, is the bullet really out of your stomach?" Yuri says trying to cover her exciting feeling just from Yena's words.

"Yess boss. Now come on, let's go back and have dinner." Yena says as she walks ahead of Yuri.

Yuri stares at Yena's back profile..

"Really Yuri? Don't fall for that criminal please."