Thirty One

The bright morning sun touches Taehyung's face, making him stir from his sleep. The beautiful sound of the birds chirping outside calms his nerves as he slowly opens his eyes.

The blonde blinks a couple of times, letting himself be accustomed with the light coming through the open window. He shifted his body on the bed, instantly stiffening upon realizing that he's not alone on the bed.

Taehyung gasped, his wide eyes scanning the naked man beside him, from his raven hair down to his lean sexy back and even lower...

His heart beating out of his chest as soon as he recognized the man beside him.

Taehyung covered his mouth as the image of everything that happened last night came flashing in his mind, suddenly making him blush, his body feeling hot.

OH MY GOD!

Taehyung almost screeched, remembering how he was taken by the alpha a couple of times last night until he passed out. How his back arched with each mind blowing thrust that sent him into seeing stars. He can still feel his behind aching from the alpha's intense ramming, sending shivers run down his spine, cheeks tinted red.

His reminiscing was suddenly interrupted by a movement from the alpha, shifting his body on his left side, now facing him.

Taehyung takes a deep breath as he stares at the peaceful sleeping face of the alpha. He looks so soft and angelic with his eyes closed, lips a bit parted allowing himself to breathe in shallow breaths. His sleeping image is far from his cold and authoritative facade.

The blonde had the urge to touch his face and feel his warm skin against his. He wants to trace his fingers over the alpha's thick brows and his long lashes adorning his closed eyes. His fingers are itching to glide down his prominent nose down to his inviting sinful lips.

Those lips that suck him in the right places, marking him and making a mess out of him. Those lips that call him baby over and over again.

Taehyung shivered, letting himself get carried away by these urges. He lifted his left hand, aiming to caress the alpha's handsome face. His fingertips are only inches away from touching when he felt a hard grip on his wrist, stopping his hand from advancing.

The blonde gasped as the alpha slowly opened his eyes, charcoal black orbs staring intensely at him.

Taehyung felt his insides curl, awed by the deep dark color of those eyes and the mystery they held. His hazy mind going haywire as he tries to think of what to say, the alpha's grip on his wrist is clearly not helping him think, feeling his warm skin against his.

"...uhm h-hi." Taehyung dumbly mumbled, his cheeks turning red in embarrassment.

Jungkook just stared at him, face void of any emotion as he released his wrist from his grip. He quickly stood from the bed, not minding his nakedness as he reached down to get his sweatpants and wear them.

Taehyung silently watched the alpha's back, sighing at the thought of being ignored again. He mindlessly sat on the bed, instantly regretting his life decisions when he felt a stinging pain in his ass.

"O-ouch.." He whispered to himself as he slowly gets up from the bed. As soon as he sets his feet on the ground and stood, he felt a thick liquid flow down his inner thighs. He dumbly looked down, only to realize what that thing was. He blushed as he limps his way to the bathroom, wincing in pain with every step.

Taehyung hasn't taken much steps when he yelped as he felt strong arms suddenly lift him up, bridal style.

"OH MY!!" He gasped, feet no longer touching the ground.