•31•

Friday(2 days later) at 9:34amMaking the wooden stairs creek, Hajoon made his way down his house basement as he sat down on his chair observing the girl

Making the wooden stairs creek, Hajoon made his way down his house basement as he sat down on his chair observing the girl. The brown headed got up as he got closer to the girl, lowering himself to the level of the girl that is unconsciously sitting on a wooden chair, tied up as her head face the floor. Hajoon brought his index finger up to Y/N's chin, making her face him. He breahted in and out as he observed the beautiful features on her pale skin.

"What do I say to you Y/N? You are so beautiful even if your unconscious, you haven't accepted my love for you since high school and since then my heart only belonged to you. Why can't you accept the fact that am in love with you!" He stood up as he deeply sighed out of frustration.

"Love me back Y/N!" He then grabbed a glass cup hitting the window making it crash, turning around annoyed. Fortunately did he know that Y/N is actually fully awake and can hear everything but she is faking being unconscious. She felt a thick bandage around her waist, a simple white t-shirt covering it.

Ring Ring

Hajoon turned around looking at Y/N as he picked up his phone and answering the call.

"Hello?"

"Is the idol dead?"

"Amazing work, come back here so we can think of what to do with the girl" he hung up, placing his phone back into his black blazer pocket. Y/N slowly lifted her head up as her eyes met Hajoon's.

"H-hajoon?" Her eyes slowly started to fill with tears, he smirked coming closer to her as he bend down to her chair level.

"Your finally awake hmm?" He caresses her now wet cheeks as she started crying. She quickly pulled her face away from him, eyes filled with anger.

"What have you done?! Why am I here?!", she yelled with a shaky voice, hoping someone would come and fine her and save her from this person who she thought was her friend.

"Now now sweetheart, don't need to yell. No one is going to save you, not even your dead boyfriend" he smirked getting his phone out

"What? What did you do to him?! You have no right to touch a strand of hair on his head!" holding her tears she tried to free her self from the metal that is attached to her and the chair.

"Why are you so loyal to him, when he even cheated on you before he died?" Y/N's eyes widened as she didn't know what to feel, annoyed? Pissed? Or just sad? She was missing for god knows how long and here her boyfriend was cheated on her? No no, he would never do that, she knows him way to well for him to cheat like that. A slight laughter escaped
Y/N's mouth as she shook her head, meeting the eyes of Hajoon himself.

"He would never do that"

"Why are you so sure?" She looked around observing her surroundings as she met his eyes again.

"I know Taehyung, he would never do that to me", Hajoon held his phone up to the black headed as it showed a photo of Taehyung and Choonhee in her bed naked. He smirked as he looked at Y/N look away from the photo. He slowly got up from his position as he looked at the vulnerable girl.

"Still confident in your boyfriend? Or shall I say dead boyfriend?" Y/N looked up anger written all over her face.

"Kiss my ass Hajoon!" She yelled reassuring herself that Taehyung would never cheat, right? Taehyung was always so loving and respectful towards her that she did not even think cheating would cross his mind, even for a second. Maybe she thought wrong, maybe Taehyung did cheat on her. Is she not good enough for him?, because he's an idol and she's just a normal girl? Tears started to form again as she lifted her head upwards to avoid them from falling again.

"Oh I would love to, you have a really nice ass as well" he laughted as Y/N tried to free herself from the metal chains.

"If you love me so much why do you have me chained up?" She bluntly said. He smirked as he came closer to Y/N, nose touching.

"Because I want you to stay like this forever, right where I can see you, as for the chains am making sure you don't run away" he smirked leaning in looking at her lips. Y/N knew his intentions as she aggressively spat at him. He smirked as he grabbed a tissue from his pocket cleaning his face.

"So we're playing that game is it?" He grabbed each side of her cheeks with his palms as a voice stopped him from continuing.

"Get the fuck away from my girlfriend!!"

Thank you so much for 1k reads, am so grateful and thankful for you reading my story 🖤 comment on what you think of this chapter.