TWENTY-THREE.

how do y'all update everyday? gah lee.

(excuse all mistakes.)

Compton, California 📍

Vadah Avani Parker | Buddha

"Daddy pick me upppppp! Pick me upppppp!" Moriah started to throw a tantrum.

"Mo baby it's too much going on right now." He looked stressed.

Squirrel went to pick her up and she snatched away from him. "No! No!"

"Okay whatever bratty ass lil girl." He rolled his eyes.

"Fuck you!"

Marv closed his eyes and took a deep breath while everyone looked shocked, holding in their laughter.

Well everybody but Kamiri. He was sitting next to me not saying a word.

"Squirrel bro."

"That wasn't even me! I ain't say that."

"Yea but you taught her that shit. I told you bout teaching my daughter cuss words."

He smacked his lips and waved him off. "She been yo daughter all of two weeks."

"Squirrel." Kris shook his head, trying not to laugh.

y'all remember all the homeboys right? i b tryna incorporate everybody but shit 😳 lotta mfs to keep up w.

"Just come play. Come play okay?" Tiggy looked at Moriah, sitting up under Aubrielle who was sitting next to my hospital bed.

You had Kris, Marv, Jerm, Tonio, Freaky, Los, Squirrel, Aubrielle, Moriah, Nay, and Daja.

Chocolate and DaeDae were in Zaza's hospital room. Last I heard, Daddy and Lady were in there too.

"This nigga take everything as a joke. Damn be serious." Pj mugged him.

"Fuck y'all. Ain't shit to be serious about. That lil ass stab wound. She okay." He looked at me and waved it off.

"Okay but we don't know who the fuck it was who did the shit. You making a joke out of it when obviously my sister life in danger." Nay snaked her neck.

"Girl okay whatever. I don't care." He sassed, waving her off.

"You be acting like a child bro." Jerm shook his head.

"Bitch I'm sixtee—"

"Squirrel shut the fuck up." Kamiri finally spoke up, voice booming.

And that shut everybody else up.

reminded me of my daddy.

"Okay but only cause I respect you." He sat back and crossed his arms.

Everybody was quiet now, just looking around, I guess trying not to make it awkward.

Kamiri just stared at his lap, something he'd been doing since he seen me. Like he couldn't bring himself to look me in my face.