Chapter 2: The New Tenant.

"Mom," Said Willow as she shut the door behind her. "I am home."

"Excellent!" Said Venice Greene, her mother, from the kitchen. "Did you get the garlic?"

Garlic? Oh no. She totally forgot about them. " I," began Willow. "I forgot my wallet." Her wallet was safely tucked in her pocket.

"But you were gone for so long." Said her mother.

"I found about my missing wallet when I was paying," Said Willow. "How embarrassing!" She hid her head in her hair and acted embarrassed, to add extra effects.

The bullying had started a year back. After Hunter Reed had labelled her as the 'reject', and warned her not to tell anyone. But then he himself took charge in bullying her, which officially made her 'The reject'. It was a month after her father had passed away, her mother still grieving so Willow couldn't bring herself to tell her, it wasn't the right time. The right time never came. She couldn't ever bring herself to tell her mother, she knew it would break her.

She has been used to lying to her mother now. At least her mother wouldn't have to worry about her. She had been a stay at home wife, after her fathers death Venice had to start working. Willow didn't want to add her problems to that of her mother's.

Willow then had an idea to rent out rooms. Their house was big, they had eight bedrooms, only three of them were occupied. One being her own, the master bedroom was Venice' and her late father's and she used one of the rooms as a storage for her paint supplies and her finished ones.

The house held too many memories to sell. It had been renovated a few years back. It was built by Willow's great grandfather. Instead of selling the house, they chose to rent out the rooms.

Their tenants were supposed to be two boys, she didn't know much about them but that one of them was Natasha Holden's nephew, who was her mother's friend. All that she knew was that they were boys a year or two older than her and that they had never been to Onyxscar  and that the nephew's name was Felix.

The new tenants were supposed to come today, so Willow's mother had wanted her to go to the grocery store to buy some garlic, which they were running out of, for the garlic bread. But some obstacles on the way didn't let her get to the grocery store.

"I'll go get them." Said Willow, before rushing to her room as if to get her wallet.

She was once again outside her house, she walked all the way to the nearest Walmart. It was a long walk, but she didn't mind it since she liked walking in general but didn't do much for all she knew, the wolves would be lurking around. Onyxscar was a small town to begin with.

Buying the garlic and some bubblegum flavoured Extra, she speed walked back home hoping to avoid any obstacles.

She got home safely, without any obstacles on her way, but fate was never on her side or maybe it was today.

One of her obstacles to buying garlic was standing in front of her home. An obstacle she didn't really mind, and he was staring right into her eyes.

Another boy with blonde hair, rushed out of her house who she guessed must be Felix, followed by Venice and Natasha.

"Are you okay?" Questioned Felix, who now stood beside Rowan.

"Yes," Said Rowan. "I thought I left my phone in the car. Funny, it's still in my pocket." The other boy raised his brow, almost choking Willow.

"Willow," said her mother noticing her for the first time. "You're back." He mom stated the obvious. She waved Willow over to the group. "This is my daughter, Willow." Introduced her mother.