e i g h t e e n

7 MAY 2034

7 MAY 2034

◣ C A M E R A  3

yoongi's hands hooked around jimin's jeans as he pulled the younger closer to him, their bodies colliding. two galaxies, finally reuniting.

from then on, the whole night was a blur.

butterfly kisses and tender touches remained the entirety of the night as if a slight bit of pressure would cause a mass destruction. vacant minds encoded with each others' names.

and lust, oh—the passion that roamed the room like an unleashed beast, tampering the lovers with its ecstatic influence.

skin against skin, satin sheets discarded to the floor as they enveloped themselves with a blanket of forever infatuation. there was that familiar feeling.

bliss, bliss, bliss. coated with vulnerability and intimacy.

they laid out their insecurities, and stood bare (metaphorically speaking), savoring saccharine (or nicotine) in each other's lips as they travelled to an elated place of euphoria. yoongi watched jimin's hair glow, stealing the daylight and claiming it as his own.

jimin's eyes bore tears, of pleasure or was it regret?

starlight dripped out of yoongi's scars and jimin watched before claiming him to be unflawed. jimin's lips replaced the blades and yoongi bled all night.

jimin's mind was filled to the brim with cosmoses yet he pushed them away.

the remnants of their teas grew cold as they waltzed the night away to a rhythm of their own. and through the moonless night, the two galaxies rested, enclosed with whispers of smoke and mirrors.

and sometime during the night, taehyung left his fifth voicemail.