n i n e t e e n

8 MAY 2034

8 MAY 2034

◣ C A M E R A  2

"i'm sorry, i'm sorry, i have to go."

yoongi was pretty sure that jimin could hear the crack that broke out in the center of his chest. he watched the scene unfold from upon the satin sheets, the paradise that flaunted the night before. jimin pulled on his clothes as he rushed out of the room but not before sending a look towards yoongi's direction.

regret, was it?

yoongi followed jimin after pulling up his trousers, but jimin was already out the door.

"jimin—wait." yoongi declared and jimin stopped and turned around to face him with tears in his eyes. yoongi felt a burning urge to cup his face and kiss away the stardust littering his cheeks yet he stood, watching his lover slip away from the tip of his fingertips.

"was yesterday a mistake?" he voiced his thoughts and waited.

a pause. a beat.

"i suppose it was, i'm sorry." he spoke, his voice holding a hoarse and the tug of jimin's heartstrings brought him back to his senses. he reached forward but did not touch the older.

"no, no. yesterday was amazing." jimin whispered. "but—taehyung's waiting for me. and I have to open up to him, about my feelings." he said and flashed yoongi a tight lipped smile before sprinting down the street towards his home.

he opened the door with shaky hands as his mind ran wild, millions of puzzle pieces begging to form the perfect picture. he threw the door open expecting to run into taehyung.

but no one was in sight.

jimin called out his name, his voice dripping with desperation, yet no answer returned. he pulled out his phone and grimaced seeing the countless times taehyung had left voicemails and text messages.

he dialed taehyung's number.

one time. two times. three times. no one answered.

his leaned against the unintentionally and called namjoon. when the familiar voice of the older rang, jimin's heart quietened down faintly.

"taehyung- where is he?" jimin spoke, his voice trembling as his grip on the phone tightened. the silence that followed made jimin fall to his knees and his throat clogged with the promises he had broken.

his mouth opened and closed and namjoon's voice pulled him out of trance.

"you fucked up, jimin. he got a message from ROSE a few hours ago. it was video of you and yoongi. we can't find him anywhere now."