018

Doubts 

Namjoon slowly tears his eyes away from the cat hybrid, letting out a small huff as EunMin slowly intertwines her fingers with his.

"Come on." She says in a soft tone, her tired eyes offering him a small smile as she pulls him along. "I want to check on Tae before we get to work."

"Alright." Namjoon mumbles relaxing his shoulders, glad to be out of sight from the judging cat.

Their walk is mostly silent, but EunMin can hears Namjoon's busy mind loudly, the wheels in his head turning as they walk.

"What is it?" She asks, turning their bodies so they can face each other as Namjoon sighs.

"I just have this vibe about the Yoongi guy and I don't know how to feel about it." Namjoon explains pressing the bridge of his nose, EunMin nodding is response.

"Yeah, there's definitely something about him." She confirms. "And I have a feeling that it won't turn out good." She adds dropping her gaze to the side, resuming her walk to the boy's room.

As the detectives near the room, loud whimpering comes from the direction of their room, making them quicken their pace to reach them.

To say they are surprised would be an understatement, seeing that Jungkook is completely knocked out on his bed while Taehyung squirms on his, his brows drawn together in distress, and yet somehow the bunny was completely unaffected.

EunMin slowly makes her way over to Taehyung and sits on his bed, the boy curling more into himself as he feels the bed dip.

"Tae." EunMin softly calls out, slightly shaking his shoulder to wake him.

At hearing her voice the boy stops whimpering, his eyes snapping open as he sits up with a bolt, startling both detectives.

"It's okay Tae, it's just us." EunMin says lifting her hands in the air, recognition overtaking Taehyung's face as he takes in a shaky breath, and that's all it takes for him to be wrapped in a hug.

Taehyung snuggles closer to EunMin as she runs her hands through his hair, his arms wrapping tightly around her as he cries.

"Wanna tell us what your nightmare was about?" She asks but Taehyung shakes his head, his tears leaving marks on her shirt.

"Okay, you don't have to tell us." EunMin reassures rubbing circles on his back until he eventually calms down and his sobs are reduced to sniffles.

"Are you feeling better Tae?" Namjoon asks sitting on his other side, taking his ears between his index finger and his thumb to rub them softly, relaxing the hybrid even more.

"I-I feel better." Taehyung says wiping his tears with his sleeves. "But...." He adds making Namjoon stop. "I don't really remember what the dream was about."

Somewhere on the other bed, the bunny hybrid lets out a small yawn, his hair sticking out in all directions as he sits up. "What did I miss?" He asks rubbing his eye.

"Nothing much Kook." Namjoon says with a smile, motioning for the boy to come over.

Jungkook doesn't waste another second as he rushes to the other bed, quickly finding his place as he gets comfortable with the others.