Chapter One- Drunk Dawn

Thank you SO MUCH for reading- you don't need to read the first book for this one (but you may miss some key details)

This is a ROUGH draft so if you see mistakes don't hesitate to tell me and please comment!

I love reading the comments and it always keeps me writing <3

Hope you all enjoy it!

P.S I'm thinking about doing a bonus chapter based on an idea from you guys! If you have any ideas comment them or message me :)

As always updates every FRIDAY

LOVE YOU- HAPPY READING 

_____________________________________________

*A year later*

Opening my apartment door, I toss my dance bag next to it and immediately start to stretch my legs. Walking up those stairs to my apartment gets me every time especially after a hard night at dance.

I hear the shower running in the back of the apartment meaning Max is home too.

My job has been everything that I had dreamed it to be and more. Except that it's much more work than I had expected. Not saying that I wasn't willing to work hard, but I didn't realize the number of hours I would be putting in.

The clock reads that its almost 9 pm, and that my 18th birthday is already over. I have been fighting with Max and Kat to not make me go out for my birthday but I can't lie that I could use a night to unwind.

I have been fighting not to go out because I've had so much work to do that I didn't think it was a good idea. But today I got complimented from one of the soloists of the company saying that I have raw talent and that I work hard. Not going to lie, it almost made me cry I was so happy to hear it, and I honestly feel like I deserve to celebrate now.

It might not be much but hearing that I know that someone is noticing how hard I've been working the past year. Smiling I know that I've been making progress even as a new and young member.

Hearing Max leave the bathroom I yell out, "Max!" to get her attention.

"What's up?" Max comes down the hall in a towel.

I smile, "You know that soloist that I've told you about?"

"The bitchy one?" Maxine questions looking like she's ready to beat someone up for me.

"No, no... her partner that really tall guy?"

"Ohh ya that serious one," She makes a face, "He takes everything a little to fucking seriously."

Max is beyond right; this dude takes our classes to the next level when he's in charge. But the guy is extremely talented, and I know Max will know how much of a compliment it was that he said I was a hard worker.

"He came up to me after practice and told me that I have raw talent and am a hard worker. Then told me to keep it up, kid!" I say almost bouncing in my seat.

Max raises her eyebrows, "Damn that's a compliment coming from him... last week I ran into him while I was leaving, and he was yelling at some kid for smoking outside of the building. Apparently, he was a part of your company or something..."

I nod, knowing exactly who she was talking about. I've gotten close with some of the younger members of the group and I had heard all about this gossip.

"He was fucking lighting into him..." Max makes a face that shows that even she's a little intimidated by him, "it was legit crazy, almost felt bad for the kid."