thirty two.

I try to be strong, but I got demons
So can I lean on you?
I need a strong heart and a soft touch
And you're the one when I want love
It's you and only you that can be takin' away
The shit that I go through each and everyday
Baby, I can't wait
In love with all your ways
Your arms are where I wanna remain
| Ed Sheeran - Put It All On Me

I try to be strong, but I got demonsSo can I lean on you?I need a strong heart and a soft touchAnd you're the one when I want loveIt's you and only you that can be takin' awayThe shit that I go through each and everydayBaby, I can't waitIn love wi...

"Which donut do you want to split, bubba?" Remi questioned, looking back at Brayden as she popped open the box

"Blue-bwerry," he mispronounced, swinging his feet where he sat at.

Remi scrunched up her face, prepared to tease Brayden a little bit, "I didn't buy blue-bwerry donuts, but there is a blueberry one."

Brayden's face fell straight as stone as he looked over at her, irritation evident which made Remi laugh, "Mommy..."

"Brayden," Remi replied in the same serious tone, face just as straight. She only lasted a couple of seconds before busting out in laughter at his annoyance and turning around to grab the blueberry donut. Remi split it down the middle, putting Brayden's half on a paper towel before setting it down in front of him.

"Tank you," he smiled happily, immediately breaking the donut off into his mouth.

"You're welcome," Remi sat across from him, taking a bite from her donut and picking up a fluorescent orange highlighter, "Now, can mommy study for a little bit and then we can go have fun?"

Brayden put his finger on his chin, tapping it as if he was thinking before shrugging his shoulders. He knew after he ate his half of the donut he'd probably run around with Shadow before collapsing on the floor for a nap. It sort of was his schedule.

"Thank you," Remi flashed her pearly whites at him. She reached over to pinch his cheek and he immediately started to whine because he hated when anyone had touched his face. She stuck her tongue out at him playfully, before finding the page she needed to be on.

While she was downstairs with her nose deep into her book, Omari was stepping out of the shower upstairs. Whatever sickness that Remi had a few days ago had crept it's way into Omari's system and all he wanted to do was sweat it out. Steaming hot showers and wrapping himself up in layers were the number one thing he found himself doing. He hated being sick and wanted to get it over with as soon as possible.