Chapter Twenty-eight.

Cain hummed as he flipped through his textbook, he looks at his class and they were waiting on them to speak. Janice let out a low sigh making Cain's eyes shift from the book to her. He winks at her, she gave him a scowl as she shakes her head because she was very anxious. Whoever raised their hand first and answers the question, they get an automatic hundred on their test. "Romeo and Juliet, tell me... how could they have handled the situation better than they did in the story?" He questioned and Janice's hand flew up fast, Cain points at her and she lets a shout of relief, she held up her middle finger to the rest of the class. "Haha, losers." She cackled evilly and Cain shakes his head.

"First of all, they was some dramatic ass bitches." Janice says and Cain didn't care about the kids cursing, it made their boring lessons a lot more fun to talk about. As long as they were calling each other out of their names then they were fine. "Go on." Cain says and Janice gets up, she crosses her arms. "So what? They were in love and they families beefin', if you really loved each other then you wouldn't care plus there were lack of communication and mixups. And Romeo could have at least checked Juliet to see if she actually dead like you can lay still but that doesn't mean you dead dead. Plus, they're so compulsive and some sensitive ass people and they were so quick to end their lives when they didn't need to. Romeo could have at least waited an hour or something, you feel me?" Janice remarked and Cain nodded with a laugh. "I feel you." He sits on his desk as he sit his book down. "I like the points you made." He nodded and Janice sits back down, satisfied because she got her hundred. "But it was true love." Ashley a girl who doesn't say much said and Janice looked at Ashley as if she was crazy. "I don't give a damn if they're soulmates, to me that whole situation was so problematic and I will never love someone so much that I would kill myself for them." Janice shrugged and Cain hummed because Janice is a fiery person, he loved it.

"But you don't even know what love is and you might be for the other team anyways." Leroy chuckled and Janice rolled her eyes. "If I was for the other team, it would be none of your business." She replied and Leroy chuckles to Jackson who Cain hated so much. "She's a lesbo." Leroy chuckled and Cain clears his throat making the two boys stop laughing immediately. "So, who thinks it's true love?" Cain questioned and half of the class raised their hands and Cain's eyes popped out of his head, delusional ass kids was all he could think but he kept quiet. "Okay..." He says awkwardly and he gets up, he slips his hands in his pocket. "I never told you how I met my wife." Cain started and people were talking but Janice shushes. "Y'all shut the fuck up, I know this finna be a cute ass story." She murmured and people quieted.

"My wife was being followed by a strange man, she came into my apartment building and I watched her beat the shit out of that man that followed her-"

"Wait, hold up, it wasn't no.. we met a cafe or we bumped into each other at the library type stuff?" Janice questioned and Cain shakes his head with a small smile. "No, it was kinda crazy, what you see in the soap operas but it was real life. But anyways.. I was shocked but when I carried her into my apartment and I was holding her in my arms, I knew because she.. had this presence that I never felt so drawn to and my mind was racing because how could I have such a beautiful and strong woman in my arms? When I dropped her off home, I got so sad because I didn't want her to leave and I asked for her number then called her up a couple of days later. I was never so scared to call a girl but I was so nervous and I felt this uneasy feeling in my stomach and I knew that she was my future because no one made me feel that way. We have true, deep, heavy commitment and attachment to each other that I know that I will never have with anyone else. Romeo and Juliet had was infatuation, obsession and intense passion which is more of a short term thing than a long term thing because Love and Lust are two different things." Cain explained and Janice starts faking crying, Leroy rolled his eyes which was something that he did whenever Janice says just about anything or even looks near him.