Volume 02 Chapter 13

That's enough!

She's raging inside when she heard some rumors circling around the capital.

The Prince Runyang's daughter, Yu Fengxue, will be officially betrothed to the Duke of Zhou's Fifth Young Master, Qing Xianfeng.

When she heard that, she felt something pricking her heart, making her feel uncomfortable the whole day. But when a certain little devil didn't showed up for several nights in his usual night rendezvous, she exploded.

Your mother! Does that guy thinks I'm a pass time for his bachelor days?! Now that he's already engaged, he'll just leave me behind after eating clean my tofu?! That perverted scoundrel! I won't forgive him!

After she thought that, she noticed that her eyesight is getting blur, realizing that she's already crying.

"W-what the-"

She shuts her mouth when she felt something stuck in her throat. She tried swallowing it.

Why are you crying?! Stop crying?!

Trying to convince herself, she later broke down soon after.

She don't know why she felt so angry... and hurt when she heard about that little devil's engagement. She didn't even know why she would be so disappointed and aggrieved after his several nights of absence. She even starts crying! Why would she feeling this way? Is it...?

No! Don't even think about it! Why would I thought of that way?! To have feelings for him like a love for a man... For God's sake! He's only 13! He can't even considered as a man!

While she's reprimanding herself and trying to stop her tears, a voice reverberated around her room.

"Wow! I never thought that someone can make you cry! I thought it would be the other way around as long as you have that scary scowling face."

She looked at the sudden intruder and saw an intimidating handsome man, standing beside her open window.

Even though he had matured a lot after 5 years, she can still recognized him, the Third Prince, the Prince of Jing Ji Zhonglei, also known as the male lead of this world.

She saw the incorrigible man smirked when he saw her looking at him.

She ignored that man's mocking words. Instead, she look away from him and wipe her tears with her shivering hands. She asks him in a cold tone.

"What are you doing here?"

"Nothing. I just want to see the old jinx they are talking about and say hi. I never expected I'll be greeted by such a scene! Is being branded by a jinx and losing many marriage prospect had made you cry? You really broaden my horizons First Miss of Shi Family."

"You already saw the jinx. Now leave."

She didn't want anyone to see her like this, in her weakest self, and she didn't want to be seen by this person the most, her mortal foe.

"Ah. You really hurt my heart, First Miss of Shi Family. Did you forget our memorable moments in the passed years?

His exaggerated hurt act really pisses her off!

"I only remembered our heated arguments Prince of Jing."

"Is that so?"

He only shrugs it off and sit on an empty seat like this place is his. Her eyelids twitch.

Is this guy be more shameless?! Hey! Someone's having her moments here!

She really wanted to asks the sky if she has a terrible luck for having so many misfortunes in these past three months.

The seated pedo-prince looks at her. And as if he's the host, he points the empty seat across him.

"Sit."

Where's my pan?

She really wants to smack his head to wake him up from his delusions.

She reluctantly sits and look at the comfortable prince.

"Spit it out."

The pedo-prince only sighs.

"You really are not cute. Where's the little mei-mei calling me Cousin Lei-gege go?"

"In the underworld."

The pedo-prince only laughs.

Her words held some truth. The soul of the former Shi Lingyan was really gone and the one who's currently residing in her body is a transmigrated soul.

She waited for the pedo-prince to stop laughing. After his laughter died down, she repeated her question again. The pedo-prince suddenly becomes serious and stared at her solemnly.

"I want your help to cancel Lanbai's engagement."

She raised her left eyebrow.

"Why would I do that?"

"I'll owe you a favor."

She only lets out a humming sound before starting to weight the pros and con.

If she helped the pedo-prince cancel little loli's engagement, not only he would owe her a favor, he won't push her now to the upcoming marriage alliance as she will not be viewed as a threat for his love. But if she won't, the pedo-prince could still cancel the engagement because in the original timeline, he convinced the Count Zongcheng to dissolve his son's engagement by threatening him in leaking his crimes.

And one more thing, she really needs someone's help now as she wants to get out from this current predicament.

I'm sorry little loli. It seems like I have to push you to a very big bad wolf for him to relish you.

Thinking of how that cute little china doll will be eaten clean by this perverted wolf prince, her face frowns in distaste as if she had eaten something bad.

She disdainfully look at the pedo-prince.

"Alright."

I'm in.