Chapter 34

"I don't wanna leave." I say sighing. "We still got one more day together." Cam says. "What do you think we should do?" Nash asks. "Why don't we go shopping Sarah suggests. We all groan and roll our eyes. Even Nash does. I can tell he's getting really annoyed with her.

"What? It's a good idea." she says defending herself. "We've been shopping every other day since we've been here." I say. "Well maybe we can go shopping again, Megan." she says with some sass. I will fucking slap this bitch.

"Well maybe we don't want to." I sass her back. She rolls her eyes and mutters something.

That's when Nash snaps.

"STOP IT SARAH!" Nash screams. She's taken back by his comment. "What are you talking about? It's not my fault that Megan's being a bitch." she says. I'm not gonna say anything and let Nash handle it.

"SHES NOT A FUCKING BITCH SARAH! YOU ARE!" he says out of breath. "WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS RIGHT NOW?!" Sarah screams back. They're screaming right in front of us. We all hate Sarah. Cause she's an ass.

They both calm down. "Me or her." Sarah says. Nash looks at her confused. "Me or Megan." She says again. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? WHY THE HELL WOULD SHE MAKE HIM PICK BETWEEN US.

"You're making me choose?" Nash says chuckling like he thinks she's joking. "Pick one." she says. He looks at her straight in the eyes. "Megan." he says. "What?" she asks. "Megan. I said I would rather choose Megan than you." Nash says.

She makes a weird sound and stomps out the door. "Well, now that we're done with that shit." Cam says. "I'm sorry Nash." I say. "Nah it's cool. She was pretty psycho once we got here." he says.

"You guys wanna go get sprinkles cupcakes and then hang out at the grove?" Shawn asks.

"Sure." we all agree. We pile into 2 cars and start to drive to sprinkles.

We get there and there's a Sprinkles Ice Cream shop too. (A/N: IF U GET A CUPCAKE SUNDAY WITH S'MORES CUPCAKE AND RED VELVET ICE CREAM😍👌)

I order red velvet ice cream and Shawn and I share. "I can't believe we're juniors already." I say. "I know." Shawn says.

The rest of the day we didn't really do that much. We all just talked to each other and put away our phones. It was actually really fun. Talking about old memories at magcon.

---

"I'm gonna miss you guys so much. Visit us soon in Canada." I say hugging all of them. I hug Matt last.

"Thank you for being there for me." I whisper in his ear. "No problem. See you soon." he says sniffling.

I grab Shawn's hand and Nash's. I look over my shoulder one last time to see all of them waving. I wave good bye and head into the security line.

"One more show in Toronto." Shawn says smiling. "Meg, Im sorry." Nash says looking at his feet. "What?" I ask. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry for being with Sarah. I didn't know she was that big of a bitch." he explains. "Why are you apologizing? It's your life and I can't control it in any way. Sure, maybe I don't like Sarah, but that doesn't mean you can't like her too." I explain. "You can't control other peoples lives." I say.

----

Hola friends. Sorry cause this is rlly short. Can yall give me some ideas for the next chapter? ily

-@muffin_mendes