The Sign Unforeseen

Rintis Island, Malaysia,
Planet Earth

Yaya's POV

⟩»•«⟨

The dust settled and we could all see our enemy slumped in deep unconsciousness.

"Finally," Commander Koko Ci sighed in relief. "Captain Vargoba is defeated!"

"Boboiboy's attack was amazing" Fang exclaimed in awe.

And it was... even the mushroom boy got his mouth opened, I thought with a smile.

"Amazing, sure," Gopal complimented. "But... The station's going to collapse. WAHHHHH!"

Then my childhood friend panicked and ran around in circles. A lot of debris fell from above, which had startled the twins Sai and Shielda.

Ochobot gasped. "We have to save Boboiboy!"

"I'm on it!" I volunteered and flew up with all my strength.

Unfortunately a massive explosion hit me at my head and I began to tumble down like a flightless bird.

"Yaya!" Ying screamed and ran towards me, but I knew that she won't make it.

However someone did managed.

"Pudding Transformation!" Gopal said as he pointed to the floor below me.

It changed into my favorite white chocolate pudding and I landed just in time. With my mouth opened wide.

"Yum!" I squeeled in delight. "Thanks, Gopal!"

Gopal chuckled, a pink hue coated his chubby cheeks. "Uh... you're-"

"Out of the way!" Ying shouldered him and knelt beside me. "Yaya, you should be careful next time. Don't be too reckless."

From behind, Fang tsked with consideration. "You're the one who should be careful, Ying. Running towards your best friend with a twisted ankle. Now that's reckless!"

I looked down and he was right. Ying's right foot was somehow twisted in the wrong angle. Added to that, a bone was sticking out from her skin and blood trickled freely.

"Oohh! Getting scolded by your prince charming," I quietly snickered.

"Shut up, Yaya!" Then Ying turned to her loathed alien friend. "And as for you, Spiky, there is a need for me to be reckless for Yaya's sake. It's called 'BFF goals,' so just back off because you aren't one of them."

Fang shrugged calmly. "Yeah, whatever."

To our surprise, he quickly swept Ying into his arms in a bridal style manner.

"Arrggh! Let go off me!" she complained as she punched him with her balled fists.

"I may not be one of your 'BFF goals' but I have something called 'Search-and-Love goals.'"

Ying opened her mouth, but another explosion was heard below us. Then her fists dearly clutched the humanoid's clothes and squirmed a little for comfort.

"Cut the chit-chat and follow me now!" the commander ordered. "Papa Zola, bring Admiral Tarung with you!"

"Uh, y-yes, Commander!" he saluted and did his job.

"Let's move out!" Koko Ci shouted and ran out of the damaged room.

Immediately everyone followed suit, fearing for the next explosion ahead.