Chapter 16

Okay okay, I don't know why there is so much chaos in here suddenly, everyone seems to be running here and there with different tensions in their head... Haldi ceremony ended up well and after a couple of hours of rest, now everyone is preparing for our sangeet ceremony along with Mehendi..

As there is not much time to prepare for the dances, so there were no planned performances but still everyone is hot on their heals to dance.. Also as they are fab 5 so entertainment will not be an issue. The theme of today's party is indo western so all of us were giving a bit of western and Indian touch to our looks..

Girls were busy in painting me from head to toe... Oh Aiyappa I don't know when I will be free from this torture, but this feels good. Hope Amma Appa could have been here to see how much lucky their daughter is to get all these people around..

Inaya - Wow Nandini just look in the mirror, so terrific you are looking. If I was a boy, would have ran away with you...

 If I was a boy, would have ran away with you

(Nandu's dress, without dupatta)

I giggled, she is just crazy well ahem ahem, I do look good though... This dress and this color actually suits me a lot... The green and gold combination is just perfect, on the name of accessories I am wearing big jhumkas and hair are tied in a French bread.. I must say Aliya has a great taste in fashion, she really styled me well and not only me, everyone here were wearing her collection and they all look perfect... I wonder how do Manik look.. Oh not again Nandu not again...

Navya - Okay ladies if you all are ready then let's go down, everyone and including your groom, Madam are out there waiting for us. so let's rock the party...

All in unison - Hurrayyyy!!!!!!!

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

(This will be a combine P.O.V of Manan)

Urgghhhh!!!!!! I don't know why Mom has chosen the Indian attires for all the functions

Urgghhhh!!!!!! I don't know why Mom has chosen the Indian attires for all the functions. She knew I hate wearing these stuffs, they are not very comfortable, and I don't know if I can pull them off, Duh it's my wedding I have to look good... Well according to boys I am looking all perfect, I hope they are not lying to me..