Chapter 38

O P H E L I A ' S  P O V

I strangely wasn't feeling extremely nervous as I stood in front of the mirror in the lace, black bra, and underwear with a garter belt attached. Maybe it was the fact that I was used to wearing lace undergarments, or maybe it was the fact that I knew Levi would like to see me in it, his eyes showing that I was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen.

I thought back to the conversation between Shalissa and I, causing an involuntary blush to rise to my cheeks.

"You what?" Her eyes widened a fraction as I fiddled with my thumbs.

"Just as a thank you, for everything he has done for me and college. I know it was stressing him out," I mumbled.

She paused, "What exactly are you asking me, Ophelia?" She put down her phone.

I fiddled with my thumbs again, "For advice. We've been having sex this entire week and I've been trying to show him that he could- you know - go all the way." I sighed. "But he still doesn't. I mean- it doesn't hurt anymore," I rubbed my forearm.

Shalissa sighed thoughtfully at this newfound information, "Just- take control."

"But h-"

"Ride his damn dick, girl." She laughed. "His ass can't say no to that. You'll be the one deciding how far you wanna go, not him. And his bitch ass can't do nothing about it," She laughed again.

The conversation from there was something that I'd rather not repeat, due to the amount of vulgarity in Shalissa's words.

Today was Sunday. Tomorrow would have been my first day of college, the college that Levi got me into a couple of days ago. I didn't feel obligated to do this, I just wanted to.

I jumped slightly when I heard the door to our bedroom closed, knowing that it was Levi that made an entrance from his long day at work.

I slightly questioned my motive at the moment. He was gone from work since five this morning, on a Sunday. I couldn't imagine how tired he must be right now, especially coming home at nine o'clock.

Before I could change my mind, I softly twisted the door to the bathroom and walked into the room.

Levi was shrugging off his blazer from his suit, his back facing me. It was easy to see that his muscles were extremely tense from his long day at work.

Quietly padding over to his figure, I rested my palms on his shoulders, watching and feeling his muscles relax before a soft hum leaves his lips.

He turned around, a soft, yet tired smile on his lips, which quickly disappeared when he saw me and my attire.

"How was your day?" I asked softly as my hands played with the buttons of his white dress shirt. I slowly began to unbutton each one, my eyes trained on his chest.

"G-Good," He swallowed and then cleared his throat.

It was quiet until I finally managed to completely finish my task of unbuttoning his shirt. I swept my hands across his tanned chest, pushing the shirt past his shoulders and letting it drop to the floor.

"I hope-" I swallowed. "I hope I can make it better," I whispered.

I gently caressed my hand over his broad arms, moving onto his chest where I traced small circles. I finally slowly reached my fingers to loop around his neck, looking at his features quietly. From his structured jaw and tousled hair to his obsidian colored eyes and pink lips.