Jun knows

"So, are you going home? Or are you going to study in the library?" Jun poked Aki's arm.

The moment their professor left the room, Aki placed his head on the desk, hoping the rest his eyes. With Jun's question, he reluctantly raised his head and blinked his sleepiness away. But he was so sleepy that he could not think straight to answer so he just grunted at his friend and returned to his sleep. He heard Jun sighed.

"What's making you so tired these days anyway? Too much studying?" There was a slight pause and Aki felt a light punch on his arm. "Hey! You're not partying again are you?"

Annoyed that his sleep was disturbed, Aki frowned at Jun while massaging the arm that his friend kept on abusing today. "Chill, will you? I'm not partying. I was just... tired from work."

Jun arched his brows, so high, Aki had the urge to laugh but he knew that he would receive another punch and this time it would not be light.

Knowing that Jun would not leave him alone, he gave up his sleep. Instead, Aki grabbed his things and followed Jun outside the hall.

Despite his tiredness, Aki felt light. He felt really good lately even though his schedule consisted of home, university, and cafe and the people he only met were Liam, Jun, Liam, the staff of Lava Java, Liam. Before, he thought he would miss out on life if he did not join Zy and his adventures. He thought Zy was showing him the world when in reality, he limited Aki's world. The sad thing was, Aki allowed himself to be confined in a small space.

"You're working. Where?" Jun asked.

"At a cafe."

Jun spluttered. "Customer service related field? Now, that's a sight to see. How do you even serve people?" He cackled.

"I know, right," Aki rolled his eyes. "And you can stop laughing now," he said but that only made Jun laugh harder.

Aki checked his phone instead and saw a message from Liam and Mia. Liam texted him, telling Aki that he had to cover a shift today so they would not be able to study together.

"Should I study with you instead?" Aki asked absent-mindedly as he proceeded to open Mia's message on their group chat.

"Why, is your boyfriend busy?"

"W-what!?" Aki looked up just in time for Jun to hide his smirk and put on a poker face. But he did not quite hide his teasing tone.

"You're blushing."

"Shut up." Aki busied himself scrolling through the messages. Mia asked if anyone was available to help accompany her shop. For what, she did not mention but he still shot a reply that he was available. "Hmm, maybe not today Jun. I'm going to meet up and help a coworker."

Jun shrugged. After a while, he snapped his fingers to Aki's surprise. "Right. Cafe. You work with Liam?"

Aki's eyebrows furrowed. "How did you even know that?"

Jun sighed in exasperation as if he was so done with Aki. "He is my groupmate in one of my courses, right? One time, he told us to meet and work on our project at the cafe after his shift."

"Why didn't you tell me!" Aki said, shocked that Jun seemed to know Liam a lot more than Aki, even though he was the one living with Liam.

"Why should I tell you?" Jun laughed, totally enjoying Aki's reaction.

"Come to think of it, you also knew that he was looking for a roommate."

"Ah, that." Jun shrugged again. "While we were working on a project, he just came up to me asking if I know someone who was looking for somewhere to live in. I asked why and he said because he was planning on taking a roommate. It just so happen that you were also looking for one so I told him I'll try talking to someone I know."

"Huh. Coincidence," Aki said.

"I wonder about that," Jun said as he walked past Aki and entered the library, leaving Aki alone to ponder on his words.

In the end, Aki did not understand what Jun meant and decided it was time to meet up with Mia.