Chapter 36

Kongpop POV

...... I am really in love with Arthit. I want him as my consent ."

If they make me repeat this again . trust me .. I will elope with Arthit .
Wait... Did you guys understand the situation am in.
Well... After days of different meetings with different councils and apologizing again and again . Today the final decision will be made regarding me and Arthit.

Me and my whole family are in our meeting hall along with the royal council.
For the past one hour I am trying to explain to them how Arthit is the best choice for becoming my consent.

Councillor - but he is a male.

Yes Mr Sherlock's.. Arthit is a male since the day he made his first cry 28 years back .

Kongpop - I don't have a doubt regarding what his gender is. Anyone with a good eye sight can see it .

Why do I keep hearing p knot signing each time I give out some reply like this .

Councillor - that's not what we meant dear prince . we are asking about the heirs .

Kongpop - I think 2 months before , I gave a clear cut answer for this . Suthiluck family will have a future heir. Don't forget about my sister princess May . her child can be our future heir too. If you are very persistent that I must have a heir . I will make sure their is one even its the last thing I want to do .

Councillor - we can have a queen beside you instead of a consent .

Kongpop - but you guys were okay with me having a consent untill recently.

Councillor - that was before we know a women was involved.

Kongpop - listen here for the last time okay .
I love Arthit . no other men or women can replace him . I want my partner to be a strong one who can support me to rule this nation . Arthit is the best choice for that

Councillor - bu-

Queen - so councillors ..are you all implying that the last 2 months of hard work for training our future consent was a waste . well... Let me tell you this . Arthit will make a great partner for the prince here . He has gained enough knowledge and has undergone many trainings which I don't think anyone can do in this short time . I want him as the consent for my son. That's my opinion.

Great queen - let's not forget. Arthit is the current owner of my husband's , your old great kings ring . The holder of that ring will be my grandsons partner. Nothing will change that .

Kongpop - right.. Arthit is the rightful owner of that ring. I want him as my partner and none other .

Councillor - with all due respect to all the royal family here. When the prince confessed about  all the lies he made  , he lost his right to choose his partner . the final decision lies in our hands now.

King - so what is your decision respected royal council. ?

Councillor - give us some time to discuss.

Its been 5 days since I saw my dear Arthit. Guess it's time to pay him a visit.

Me and p knot made out way out when the royal council and my family was deeply downing in discussions.

Kong - p knot can-

Knot - all your meetings for  today are already cancelled. Let's go meet your future consent...
Gosh.. I miss him too.