Chapter 16- Memories

I bit my lip, staring down at my hands. Not one part of me thought they should hear it, even Ivy was scared to think of the loss of control my mates would feel, the second I told them. When they sat down on the couch, I sat down on Levi's lap draping my legs on Leo. They looked to me with pained lustful eyes.

"If I am going to tell you anything, your going to be mad, I am going to sit here so you know if you get to mad, its going to be your wolf hurts. It will make you and your wolf easier to hold back... I hope." I said, even though there fingers distracted me, running along my skin, I focused on my past.

"This will hurt, but I can't go through 15 years of talking, I am going to send you what will feel like a slide show, it will show you a wrap up, I won't be able to control what comes out, my magic is what will choose, its just going to hit major points of my memory. It should not let you feel my physical pain to the fullest, but it may still let you feel a slight version of it. It will hurt me... a lot." My mate's stopped there movements.

"Ivory, your not doing something that would hurt you." I sent Levi a broken smile.

"I don't have the emotional strength to tell you everything, I do have the physical strength to show you some of it." I whispered with a gulp. "Put your hands back on my legs, you'll need the connection to my skin. No part of me wanted to show them, but Ivy needed them to know. My magic was ready to show someone, which something meant, the spirits are choosing what he knows.

With a feeling and sound, like the slam of the door, I was thrown into the first memory my magic deemed fit. My mates fingers tensed on my leg, and they tried to let go, but the blue tingle of my skin, trapped there hands there. This is what I meant when I said it was me they would hurt if they lost control. I prayed that my mates did not feel the pain of the memories to come. The memories my magic played into my dreams.

"Happy Birthday Ivianna!" The soft voice came from the faceless person above me. Mom; that was all I knew.

"Cake!" I squealed. It was chocolate, with vanilla ice-cream, and caramel icing. Happy 5th B-Day Baby; it read.

"Blow out the candle baby-doll" My dad said, I grinned at him. In child-innocence, I thought that the huge blow I did blew out the candle, but dad's cinnamon breath wafted my face, as he helped.

Another Door;

"Mommy?" I sobbed, I banged on the bathroom door. "I change my mind mommy! I don't wanna potty on my own. I'm not a big girl."

I banged on the door, I'm not big enough to open it. The door opened and a big man with mean eyes and a mean smile opened it.

"Where's mommy?" I asked, his big hand reach out toward me, I reach my hand to him. He grabbed my hand in his, but didn't answer me. Oh, mom was hugging someone.

"Mommy!" I yelled happily. "I need your help to pee next time." I said, the girl she was hugging smiled at me, but she had blood and sharp teeth. I started to cry. Why does she have blood on her mouth. She pushed mommy away from her. Tears fell down my face, mommies eyes were opened, but she looked gone. Her pretty neck-less was trapped into a mangled pile, blood and skin.

"Mommy?" My voice cracked, I sniffled, the big man pulled me roughly, I walked next to him looking to mommy. She didn't wave by to me. We walked by Daddy, Da looked like mommy, but his tummy was all messed up and bloody.

"Daddy!" I cried, his eyes glanced at me, turned purple, and then his eyes went like mommy's. He didn't wave by either when the big man pulled me out the door, I looked back to mommy and daddy and waved by.