Chapter 18

CHAPTER 18

NA-ALIMPUNGAN siya ng marinig nalang ang nag riring niyang telepono sa side table sa mawaring hindi alam bakit may i-istorbo sakaniya ng ganitong oras? anong oras palang, 8AM pero may gigising sakaniya. fuck, detective nga pala siya at normal lang na may tumawag sakaniya. maybe a police called him for some business to do. may trabaho siya and as a detective he works for police in more often times than being himself investigator hired for people needs something to know maybe? he gasped in air at tinignan ang tawag.

It's the chief at pinapapunta siya sa address na minensahe sakaniya. may aksidente and it happened last night. they found a body of a woman, which made him nervous dahil a week from now he was finding for the kidnappers of the recently kidnapping accident of woman, may kalalakihan kasing kumikidnap ng mga babae and one of them were Penelope Somherhalder which until now? they can't find. it's the little sister of his twin bestfriends.

he drove himself to a crime scene place, where the body found burned. "Excuse me." ipinakita niya and kaniyang pitaka na mayroong symbolo ng pagiging kaniyang police-detective para makapasok siya sa loob ng crime scene kung nasaan ang katawan and he glace to the woman's finger to found this ring she's wearing. "Is that.."

fuck. she's wearing the necklace and ring that familiar with him, hindi siya pwedeng magkamali sa suot ng babae ngayon. that jewelry was the same jewelry that Prometheus and Prometheo give to their sister, graduation gift to be exact.

"Excuse me!" rinig na rinig ang pamilyar na boses at sigaw at dumating nga si Prometheus na gulat na gulat na makita ang katawan na hindi naman inaasahan, this can't be and impossible.

paanong ang kidnapper ay iiwanan at susunugin ang isang katawan? they kidnapped them pars ibenta sa mga kanong interesado so young woman to fuck to their itchy pants. they don't burn them like this at ito ang unang beses na ang kidnappers ay sumunog ng katawan.

"Roy, w-what exactly happened to her?" tanong ni Prometheus na umiiyak sa katawan ng kapatid. he was terrified and he wanted to know what happened to his sister na maski siya, walang alam. "please do everything.." he begged.

And I am a detective.

this is a trick, dinala ang katawan sa morgue sa ospital saan nagtatrabaho si Theo bilang doktor. the twins cried and cursed for who did this to her na maski siya rin naman gustong malaman sinong may gawa nito sa dalaga, Penelope was so young and she doesn't deserve this kind of. when the dna result came, it came out positive. na si Penelope nga ang katawan that broke everyone's heart, even the heart of somerhalder's father, mas masakit sa ama an ngyari and it happened like that.

they were a lot of pain comes with.

dumating ang libing ni penelope, there is a familiar face. "Green?" Green Argyris. the ex boyfriend, ang daming pagkakataon na maari siyang bumalik ay bakit ngayon lang? what take him so long to decide and wait? it's a months since he left her. "I thought you're getting married? why are you here?"

"I obey him and takes a months for me to decide. I came here for her but when i get back, I just heard that.. she was kidnap and now, she's dead. maybe because of me?"

he chuckled. "Why are you blaming yourself? you're not conrad schulz to blame. are you him?"

"Conrad Schulz?"

tumingin siya sa malayo. "it says he is the master mind. Green, she keep loving you even you left her. it takes a month believing she never move on from you. did you know? she sees future with you.."

dumaan ang ilang panahong walang kasagutan sa ngyari kay penelope even the day, Percival Somerhalder died, and Cherry Somerhalder went insane and out of her mind.