2.7

Avian noticed the men walking towards him and he smiled.

"Great, you're here sooner than expected." Avian smiled, yet the trace of evil intention from his words were undeniable. As he looked at Andy with his dark eyes, the group of men also directed their eyes towards them.

"Are those the people?" A man asked, presumably the leader.

"Yes, do your best. Your boss owes me, I expect a job well done. If you do good enough, you might also get a little bonus too." Avian didn't hide his evil glance as he turned back with a smirk that made his delicate face all too evil.

Ryan, standing off by Avian's side, couldn't help it as his heart trembled in fear. It seemed like the young master was really going to put the whole Stollins family in the dumpster. What was he thinking, trying to provoke all these powerful people who shouldn't be provoked?

"Young Master, this...." Ryan didn't finish his words, but his meaning was clear. It was definitely a warning to Avian, but he was just a mere assistant. Avian wouldn't listen to someone like him. Avian was stubborn, and most of all, blinded in the heart.

Avian glanced at Ryan with questioning eyes. "Are you advising me to stop, Ryan?" It was a question, but it was also said in a threatening tone.

Ryan looked down, avoiding Avian's eyes. "No, young master." Well, even if trouble occurred, it wouldn't involve him anyways. Since he had been warned not to speak of this matter then he wouldn't.

"That's good. You guys can go now, don't injure them to the point where their bones break, but a few punches should be suffice. Also, they are somewhat rich people, you can extort money out of them as long as you want too. Also, don't drag me into this, you should already know the rules by now." Avian sat back down onto his chair, holding his chin up with one hand while the other held onto a glass of wine. With a smirk upon his face, he leaned his back against the chair, his eyes focused on Andy.

"Alrighty, then, make sure you tell the boss, Avian. Let's go boys." The man showed a truly evil grin as he made his way towards Andy with his fellow followers behind him.

Ryan stood by Avian's side, watching as trouble walked closer to encounter the high mountains. He truly hoped that he wasn't going to be roped into anything, after all, he was just an assistant. He was merely doing what it took to earn a paycheck. On a side note, this young master was truly wicked.

Avian took a sip from his glass of wine, his eyes full of amusement. If asked, he would be unable to explain. He couldn't understand why, but he just hated Andy, he hated this brother of his. From birth, he was able to get everything he wanted, yet somehow, Andy was still able to shine brighter than him. Though Andy was given no love, his father, Theo still seemed to like Andy more than him.

Andy was born with intelligence, and he had a personality that made others admire him. Avian hated how even though Andy shouldn't be able to, he was still able to succeed in life so easily. Avian was born with a weak heart, from young, he was forbidden from doing anything that took too much energy. He wasn't able to participate in sports, he wasn't able to be out in the sun for a large amount of time, but these type of things, Andy was able to do so without any worries.

Even when he entered high school, all his classmates ever seemed to talk about was Andy. Andy who was complimented by everyone for his looks, his intelligence, and overall, just everything about him.

So when he saw the cold Andy react upon seeing one man, Avian worked his way into obtaining that man, Daniel's heart. Avian was able to see how conflicted Andy was even though he tried to hide it and this brought upon immense joy to his heart. Little by little, he teared apart Andy's love, stealing Daniel away to be his own, obtaining something that Andy would never be able to.